Staying in June.
How many ladies are staying in June? We should start a list. Here's who I've got so far:
- Momma Leah aka Leah (June 2)
- .hilary. aka Hilary (June 6)
- StarShine65712 aka Star (June 8 )
- dinzy aka Adina (June 8 )
- akpufa aka Ashley (June 10)
- Heatherbella aka Heather (June 11)
- whitney1 aka whitney (June 13)
- tink9702 aka Mel - due June 9 (lmp) or June 13 (O)
- mandora aka Manda (June 14)
- quonsetmom aka Kia (June 15)
- MJDttc aka Mary (June 16)
- PatienceW aka Patience (June 18 )
- pollo_la aka Laurie (June 19)
- Clarkton aka Lynn (June 23)
- momto3toB aka Rachel (June 23)
- Babymaybe2 aka Jessica (June 24)
- ChristaM aka Christa (June 21)
- batbird aka Susan (June 27)
- Kristyplus2 aka Kristy
- SheDee aka Deanna
- LaurenE aka Lauren
- jax225 aka Jackie
- angelover02740 aka Karen
Heather maybe you? I think def you!
I want to be on this list. ;) I finally got a temp rise and I think due to cervix changes yesterday, that's when I o'd...so let the wait begin :)
This list is growing, I think it's time for a spaces sticky...anybody?
I'm still in denial 5 days after my BFP! lol
Originally Posted by Heatherbella
BTW: Your DD is so cute! It'll be great having a 3 year old to help with a baby. My DD was a few weeks from 2 when my DS was born and her attempts to be "helpful" was a little overwhelming. Now that she's 3, I can see why people seem to really like that spacing.
I hope you get to stay too! I'm starting to get used to having you around! Now get dtd!!!
Originally Posted by Clarkton
Ok, so it's not just me? I remember being like this with DD's BFP but I thought that was mainly because it was my first and it took Sssssoooooo long to get pg. I guess that 'I can't believe it' feeling doesn't go away. Does it? I thought I'd call the midwife if I got a line today but now I think it's too early and I'll look like a dork. Maybe I'll wait till later in the week. LOL
Originally Posted by akpufa
LOL, yes! a few weeks before 2 is not really a super helpful time. They THINK they're helping...but they are really making things worse. My daughter is now just getting helpful with things like getting me stuff (mainly kleenex but still!). Maybe by the time baby is here she'll cook too? LMAO. As I'm sitting here typing this I hear "Mommy you're supposed to be getting my milk and bar." Oops, she's on to me. :P
Originally Posted by akpufa
I want to stay!! I hope I O soon.
I updated the list to include crushedblue87 and little ol' me! I hope more of your join us!!!!
I want to stay here too!!! I'm too chicken to POAS though! LOL!
Quick suggestion - could you add actual first names to the list? That's always nice. Or gender predictions are fun too! :)
I want you to stay too! The first names is a good idea. I don't know if I know them all though. I'll look later after DD is in bed.
Originally Posted by tink9702
My due date is June 2nd :)