I thought since we have all been posting more it might be fun to fill out a "survey"...these are just some things I do OVER and OVER and OVER and I thought it might be fun to see how many times we all do them ("misery" -not that I am miserable- loves company, right?)
How many times a day/night (in 24 hours) do you.....
1. Change a diaper
2. Put a child to sleep
3. Wake a child up (hopefully your answer is 0)
4. Lay down to sleep yourself
5. Wake up yourself
6. Wipe a nose/face/sticky hands
7. Say "No/not right now"
8. Say "Ok/Yes/Good Idea?"
9. Read a book
10. Praise your child
11. Turn the television on
12. Turn the television off
13. Listen to music A)childrens music B)music of your choosing
14. Clean up toys
15. Do dishes/fill the dishwasher
16. Go up/down stairs
17. Put in a load of laundry
18. "make a deal" (i.e. If you....then you can....)
19. Buckle/unbuckle a child in the car
20. Shop of any kind (grocery, clothing, random)
21. Brush your hair
22. Wash your face
23. Kiss your SO
24. Kiss your child(ren)
25. Hear "I love you"
26. Work out in some sort of way
28. Give your child(ren) milk (through a breast or a cup and any sort of milk)
29. Make a meal
30. Check facebook
I have a bunch more, but lets start with these and see if anyone adds some