January 2013 Spaces!
Please reserve your spot here AFTER you get your BFP.
Spaces are reserved for sharing...
1. Something brief about yourself
2. Info about your appointments
3. Pics of your BFP, your growing belly, ultrasounds, nursery shots, etc.
4. Additional pregnancy tickers
5. Anything else you want to share related to your pregnancy (please keep as brief as possible).
Please read the following before posting!
* This is a NO COMMENTS thread. Please post your newest belly pictures to the general threads for comments.
* Once you reserve your "space," edit it each time you post something new. Please DO NOT create a new post for each new picture/piece of info you are posting. Do this by clicking the "edit" button in the bottom right hand corner of your post.
* Because this is already a picture-heavy thread, please turn off your signatures. You can do this by un-checking the "Show your signature" button before your click "submit" to post your message.
* Most importantly, POST PICTURES! We want to see those growing bumps and beautiful babies!
Last edited by MissMia; 04-26-2012 at 06:13 PM.
I'm 19 my husband is 22 and this is our first baby
we haven't gottento that yet as we just found out yesterday about our pregnancy
Last edited by Mrs. Furtado; 05-19-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Hi I'm Mia. DH, DD and I love the little adventures life brings our way and we're so thrilled to add another little one in the mix. Our EDD is January 3rd 2013 although because we have a history and risk of preterm labor so we might just see a xmas baby. While it's unlikely, I'm hoping to avoid cholestasis this pregnancy and have an uneventful full term pregnancy.
DH and I & DD @ 14 Months old
Appointments and Notes:
May - First Prenatal Appointment, all was prefect!Measuring right on with dates.
July - Itching started, tested normal for ICP (, started urso meds
August - Anatomy u/s. Measuring right on, it's a BOY. Itching worse, retested for ICP levels at 16.8 (slightly elevated), urso upped.
September (6 months) - Monthly appointment all is well baby's heart rate in140s, measuring right on for fundal height. Will do GD & retest BS in Oct.
Oct (28 weeks) GD test, retesting bile salts, baby breach hence the cervix pain got flu shot heart rate was 140-144. Now switching to appointments every two weeks! NSTs to start at 32 weeks.
Last edited by MissMia; 10-11-2012 at 11:37 AM.
I'm Lesli (31) DH is Russ (29) we have been married for almost 5 years. Our 1st dd is Savanna who will turn 4 shortly after this one comes! I have wanted to try for #2 for years, so happy dh got on board and to be preggo so quick!
Pics to come.....
EDD Jan 8
Made 1st appointment for June 14
Last edited by les27; 05-03-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Reserving my space!! Expecting #3 around Jan 6. This is a surprise blessing for our family, I thought we were done with babies.
Reserving my space!!!
Due Date: 1/1/2013
Will update with pics and more later
I'm Amanda. I'm a nurse at a local hospital. My DH is Matt. We have a almost 2 year old DD. We have 2 dogs ( a pug and a choc.lab) and a cat. We had been TTC for 4 cycles and finally got our BFP on May 3 2012. My due date is Jan. 13 2013.
The next one is blurry, my camera sucks!
This is my DD and one of our dogs. They are BFF's
I'm Sarah and I'm currently working as a doctor in the local hospital, although hoping to make the transition to primary care later this year.
My DH and I were married in 2007 and had our daughter in May 2010.
We've been TTC #2 for 7 months and I just got my BFP today (19/5/12). EDD 25/1/13!
Married to DH July 2007
DD born May 2010
BFP on May 14th!!
And on May 15th...
EDD January 20th
First MW apt on June 11 @ 11am!
First Ultrasound on June 12th, at 8 weeks 2 days. Measuring 8 weeks 4 days, EDD by measuring: Jan.18th and by LMP Jan.23th. Heard little heart!!! <3
12 weeks: midwife apt: heartbeat 162.
Belly Pic #1 at 6 weeks:
My sweet boy Hunter who is 3 years old: