**May 2011 Spaces**
Welcome to May 2011 and Congratulations to you all!
Please reserve your spot here AFTER you get your BFP.
Spaces are reserved for sharing...
1. Something brief about yourself
2. Info about your appointments
3. Pics of your BFP, your growing belly, ultrasounds, nursery shots, etc.
4. Additional pregnancy tickers
5. Anything else you want to share related to your pregnancy (please keep as brief as possible).
Please read the following before posting!
* This is a NO COMMENTS thread. Please post your newest belly pictures to the general threads for comments.
* Once you reserve your "space," edit it each time you post something new. Please DO NOT create a new post for each new picture/piece of info you are posting. Do this by clicking the "edit" button in the bottom right hand corner of your post.
* Because this is already a picture-heavy thread, please turn off your signatures. You can do this by un-checking the "Show your signature" button before your click "submit" to post your message.
* Most importantly, POST PICTURES! We want to see those growing bumps and beautiful babies!
***AGAIN: PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR SIGNATURES ON THIS THREAD***
Last edited by PookieB; 07-07-2010 at 08:13 AM.
I am Christy age 38 and I am pg with my 4th child. I am a mom to 3 wonderful kids. Samantha(6), Lilly(3) and Isaiah(1). Also a step-mom to Kyle(21) and Elijah(7). I am a birth doula and I run 2 websites. I sell custom cards, baby-wearing items and cloth diapers. I am hoping to be trained as a childbirth educator soon.
Here is the pic of my bfp I got on August 19th at 10dpo.
First blood work at 4w - HCG - 86 Progesteron - 16
I went to see a new doc who is going to do my vba3c
Last edited by Mom2ThreeKiddos; 12-30-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Cautiously excited about baby # 3!!
I have two boys, 4 years and 20 months. This will be the last babe for my family so a little girl would be nice but not necessary .
BFP at 10dpo ($store)
BFP at 12dpo (FREF)
EDD April 29, 2010 - both boys were induced 10 days late. I'm expecting something similar this time.
PDD May 9, 2010 - (that's probable due date!)
5 week: 124lbs
8 weeks: 128lbs
Sept 9, 10: confirmation of preg w gp
Oct 12, 10: IPS testing
Nov 5, 10: apt w gp
Last edited by Goodquestion; 09-24-2010 at 06:16 PM.
BFP at 10dpo (FRER)..........................12dpo............. ............................14dpo
and the cheapies (9dpo was BFN, BFPs start 10dpo)
EDD May 5. My boys were both born in the week before their EDDs, so I'm guessing I'll go in the first few days of May.
DS1 was born 12-8-07
DS2 was born 8-12-09
They're 20 months apart and DS2 and this LO will be just shy of 21 months apart.
I'm guessing it's another little boy, but I would be thrilled with a little girl!
Last edited by pico83; 09-20-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Last edited by tacie; 08-25-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Expecting Baby # 3
Mom to Briar who is 3 and irelynn 19 months.
Hoping for a BOY.
Due Date: May 11th
Aug. 30th-Confirmation of Preg. Dr. went wel
Sept 1- Severe Cramps- went for ultrasound couldnt see nothing so drew HCG 543
Sept 3- HCG:1,243
Cancelled: Sept 13th- 1st ultrasound 11:00am - want me to make sure i'm further long to see something.
Cancelled:Sept 14th-meet with new ob at 2:30pm- my old OB wants to see me for awhile before sending me to another dr.
Sept 17th-Ob apt at 9:00 am- cancelled
Sept 13th-went to see OB do to cramps and discharge-went in for Ultrasound seen heartbeat of 101 -only 5 weeks 5 days.
***ETA Moved to April. Due date is April 30th.***
Expecting baby #1 on May 1st, 2011.
Last edited by cha_cha_heels; 10-28-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Hi, my name is Paula (31) and DH is Justin (32) we have been married for 7 years and have a wonderful little boy, Joaquin, who is now 2y7m old.
We are happy to announce that we have baby#2 on the way!! Luckily it only took us two months after TTC...and here we are.
I got my first BFP on 8/27. Not sure how many dpo since my cicles have been pretty irregular lately. Confirmed it with a second one on 8/29 with FMU.
EDD based on LMP: 5/5/2011, based on probable conception 5/6-5/07/2011
First appointment: 10/04/2010 Baby looks good!!! Meassuring right on track with stong HB.
10/18/10: NT Scan went great. baby looks good and meassurements are all nnormal. Yay!!!
11/15/10: regular OB visit, all is good. HB:145.
12/15/10: Next visit and big US!!!
Last edited by pol&jus; 12-01-2010 at 06:55 PM.
First u/s: 9/28, TWINS AGAIN!!!
Last edited by KittenChops; 09-29-2010 at 03:55 PM.