I found this on WebMD. Here is the link if you want to read it all...
1. Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
People sometimes mistake thirst for hunger. So, instead of picking up empty calories from food you don't need grab an ice cold glass of water!
2. Think about what you can add to your diet not what is being taken away.
Start by adding fruits and veggies 5-9 servings a day.
3. Consider whether you're really hungry.
Look for the physical signs of hunger.
4. Be choosy about night time snacks.
Mindless eating occurs after dinner when you are resting.
5. Enjoy your favorite foods.
Do not deprive yourself of the foods you love, eat them in moderation.
6. Enjoy your treats away from home.
Instead of stocking up on your favorite treats only have them when you go out.
7. Eat several mini meals throughout the day.
Divide your calories into 4-5 mini meals and snacks to enjoy throughout the day.
8. Eat protein at every meal.
Protein helps build muscle and keep you full.
9. Spice it up.
Add extra spices to enjoy your foods more!
10. Stock your kitchen with healthy convience foods.
Having ready to eat snacks and easy to prepare meals allows you to have food quickly instead of just running through the drive-thru.
11. Order children's portions at restaurants.
12. Eat foods in season.
13. Swap a cup of pasta for a cup of veggies.
14. Use non-food alternatives to cope with stress.
Read a couple of chapters of a book, pick up a hobby, listen to music, exercise!
15. Be physically active.