amber teething necklaces JULY 2008

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Leigh_Anne's picture
Joined: 03/18/07
Posts: 190
amber teething necklaces JULY 2008

where is the best place to get one?

awini8's picture
Joined: 10/21/06
Posts: 386

I'd like to get a teething necklace myself. I was going to bring this up. Daemon is SO distractable when nursing. Maybe this might help. I'm not sure.

Leigh_Anne's picture
Joined: 03/18/07
Posts: 190

"awini8" wrote:

I'd like to get a teething necklace myself. I was going to bring this up. Daemon is SO distractable when nursing. Maybe this might help. I'm not sure.

we deal w/ the distractions too. the nursing necklaces are nice...i wish i could just make one. i've found the teething ones online, but i don't know the best place...

PHuff's picture
Joined: 11/05/07
Posts: 53

The only place I have ever seen them is online. Thier ois a June 08 Momma that has one.

ddublino's picture
Joined: 02/17/07
Posts: 22

I got mine in Prague, many years ago...in knew there was a reason. Nova Natural carries them. A friend of mine wants me to make her one. Mia LOVES my Amber Beads, she is always playing with them and chewing on them. I'm looking for a good source right now, I'll let you ladies know if I start making them....FYI they prob won't be very cheap, as I do not live in CHINA (LOL)

I just checked some prices....looks like for a nice one (6mm round beads, 24" long), I could make and sell for about $50....FYI materials alone are about $35-$40. (mine is similar to this one and I is very comfortable.)
For a cheaper chip necklace, (FYI not as good for chewers as they can break easier) 24" long it would be about $25.
Any takers!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I used to have a list. Some are fake and some are mixed beads. Ill dig my list up. Its a list of the real ones.

Leigh_Anne's picture
Joined: 03/18/07
Posts: 190

"ddublino" wrote:

I got mine in Prague, many years ago...in knew there was a reason. Nova Natural carries them. A friend of mine wants me to make her one. Mia LOVES my Amber Beads, she is always playing with them and chewing on them. I'm looking for a good source right now, I'll let you ladies know if I start making them....FYI they prob won't be very cheap, as I do not live in CHINA (LOL)

I just checked some prices....looks like for a nice one (6mm round beads, 24" long), I could make and sell for about $50....FYI materials alone are about $35-$40. (mine is similar to this one and I is very comfortable.)
For a cheaper chip necklace, (FYI not as good for chewers as they can break easier) 24" long it would be about $25.
Any takers!

danielle. don't they make them for babies too? if i can't find one for her, i'll def have you make one...i'd rather pay you than some "stranger", Smile

and lol @ the china comment!

awini8's picture
Joined: 10/21/06
Posts: 386

Leanne I was thinking I might try one of hers...

http://www.mommynecklaces.com/index.html

Anybody use her before?

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

we have the ones for the babies (they do NOT chew on it, it's supposed to help relieve the pain of teething by the skin contact with the amber). Natalie's wearing hers in my siggy picture below. We got ours from inspiredbyfinn.com

Jeffininer's picture
Joined: 11/07/07
Posts: 1796

"awini8" wrote:

Leanne I was thinking I might try one of hers...

http://www.mommynecklaces.com/index.html

Anybody use her before?

I've seen those before, they are beautiful!! I've thought about buying one.