July Firefly Master Info! Spaces,Arrivals and Stats!

196 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852
July Firefly Master Info! Spaces,Arrivals and Stats!

Spaces are reserved for pictures of our growing bellies, ultrasound photos, and nursery shots.

* This is a NO COMMENTS thread. Please post your newest belly pictures to the general threads for comments.

* Reserve your "space" and edit it each time you post a new picture. DO NOT create a new post for each new picture you are posting. Make a post ONE TIME and then EDIT it each time you'd like to add new pictures. Do this by clicking the "edit" button in the bottom right hand corner of YOUR post.

* Because this is already a picture heavy thread, please turn off your signatures. You can do this by unchecking the "Show your signature" button before your hit submit to post your message.

* Most importantly, POST PICTURES! We want to see those growing bumps and beautiful babies!

Our Arrival and Stat info, kindly put together by SummerTan:

[SIZE=5]July Fireflies Birthdates[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Arrivals: 87 Total [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Blue Team:sleepyboy: : 40 arrivals[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Pink Team:sleepygirl: : 47 arrivals[/SIZE]

~ MARCH 31st. 2008 ~
[LEFT]:sleepygirl: [SIZE=1]Aybra - 1lb 9oz.14 1/4" born at 26 wks (CourtneyS)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]6 month stats: 16lbs. 24-26 inches[/SIZE][/LEFT]

[LEFT]~ MAY 1st. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl:[SIZE=1]Kylee Grace - 2lbs 7oz (Jessica81) [/SIZE][/LEFT]

~ MAY 23rd. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: [SIZE=1]Pierce Aiden - 9pm. 5lbs 7oz. 34 wks (Rossy2)[/SIZE]

~ MAY 26th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: [SIZE=1]Jamie - 2lbs 10oz. 14 3/8" 32 wks (kas123)

~ JUNE 8th. 2008 ~
[LEFT]:sleepygirl:Shriya - 6:48pm. 5 lbs 11oz. 18 1/4 inches, 36w2d(nsurti)[/LEFT]

~ JUNE 9th. 2008 ~
TWINS! :sleepyboy::sleepyboy: Alexander George (Alex) - 3:55 pm 5 lbs.14oz. 19 3/4" 36w3d (hollyloo)
[INDENT]Maxwell Murphy (Max) - 3:56 pm 5 lbs. 3oz. 18" 36w3d (hollyloo)
[/INDENT]~ JUNE 16th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Vivian - 10am. 5lbs.12oz. 18 1/4" 37wk 4d (SummerTan)
[LEFT]6 month stats:15lbs. 9 1/2oz. 25 1/4"[/LEFT]

~ JUNE 20th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Alana Adele - 9:40pm. 6lb 6oz 19" 38wks+(moosie)

~ JUNE 23rd. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy:Joshua Gage - 12:15pm, 7lbs.3oz. 20" 38 weeks(rickypaige)
[LEFT]6 month stats:17 1/2lbs. 28 inches.
:sleepyboy: Parker Jack - 6lbs 11oz. 19 inches 38w3d.(claysmom)
6 month stats:10lbs 4oz. 24 inches.
:sleepyboy: Dylan Patrick -11:21pm. 7lbs 5oz, 19.5 inches 38wks3d(coulditbe)[/LEFT]
:sleepygirl: Natalie Paige - 10:10PM. 6lbs, 17 1/2 inches (Petunia Pea)

~ JUNE 24th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Sofia Elizabeth - 6lb.14oz. 20 inches (vancam)
:sleepygirl: Darcy Dallas -10:07am. 5lbs 2.8oz 19" 37wk6d (sarahbeth_311)
6 month stats:16lbs 8oz. 26 1/4 in

~ JUNE 25th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Lilac Vegas - 11.20am. 6lbs 4oz. 37weeks(cindy1)
:sleepygirl: Greta Jean - 1:33 P.M. 7lbs.6oz. 18.5 inches 38w5d(Ike's Mommy)
:sleepygirl: Scarlett October - 9:50pm. 6lbs.10oz. 20 inches, 38wks (jennybeats)

~ JUNE 27th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Olivia Elizabeth - 8:00pm. 6lbs 12oz. 18in. 39wks4days (TerriG)
[LEFT]:sleepygirl: Clara Helen - 11:57pm. 6lbs.10oz., 21.5" (Winky_the_HouseElf)[/LEFT]

~ JUNE 28th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Jackson Alexander - 2:45am. 6lbs 12oz, 20.5 inches. 39wks 4days (purduemom2be)

~ JUNE 29th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: William August - 6:20pm. 6lb 7oz. 20 in. 37wks 4days (Lauryn13)

~ JUNE 30th 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Emerson Brooke -1:50pm. 7lbs 6oz. 20.5", 38 wks 4days (t_dellinger)
[LEFT]:sleepygirl: Avery Grace -18:29pm. 6lbs 15oz. 19 3/4", 37wks1day (tryingforababy2007)
:sleepyboy: William Duane, III (Trey) - 6:47pm, 8lb 2oz. 20 1/2", 38w,5d (mrsbeever)
:sleepyboy: Carter Ryan - 9:50pm. 7lbs 10oz. 19 1/2 in. 40wks (KKDarr)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 1st. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Neil Frederick - 4:06 PM. 6lbs 13oz. 20" 40wk.5d (newcalimom)
6 month stats:19lbs 4oz. 28 1/4"
:sleepyboy: Brayden Cole - 5:34pm. 7lbs 8.3oz, 20" , 39wk 1day (blueyesongod)
:sleepygirl: Fiona Jane - 8:23pm. 8lbs, 20", 39 wks (theresad440)

~ JULY 2nd. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Amelia Grace - 8lbs 6oz, 19in 39 wks (islandgirl05)
:sleepygirl: Peyton McKenna Huff - 7lbs 8.5oz, 19" (PHuff)
6 month stats:18 lbs 5oz. 26 1/2"
:sleepyboy: Everit Ross - 9:18 AM. 8lbs 3oz, 20"(girlisrad)
6 month stats: 20 lbs 10oz. 27 inches
:sleepygirl: Rinnah Ellis - 9:23am. 8lb 11.5oz, 20", 40w2d (thaigirl1)
6 month stats: 14lb 8oz. 25 inches.
:sleepyboy: Elijah Stephen - 12:30am. 10lbs 6.5oz. 21 1/2", 40wks (kris_w)
6 month stats: 19lbs 5oz.
:sleepygirl: Charlotte Emily - 2:51pm. 5lb 9oz. 38w5d (little.twists.of.irony.)

~ JULY 3rd. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Eleanor Melody May - 9:16 pm. 7lbs 0.9oz. 19 inches. 40w4d (pixybellestarr)

~ JULY 4th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Alyssa Kate - 11:26am. 7lbs 14oz, 20.75" 39wks 1day(shaunsmom)
:sleepygirl: Sophia Elizabeth -(Tiffany96)

~ JULY 5th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Kylie Dale - 11:47 am, 8lbs 1 1/4oz, 20 inches, 38 wks 6days (lkja2327)

~ JULY 6th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Owen Riley - 3:55pm. 7lbs 4oz, 20.5 inches, 37.5wks(loveapom)
[LEFT]6 month stats:18lbs 1oz. 27 1/4 inches[/LEFT]

~ JULY 7th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Scarlett Rae - 6lb 8oz. 20.5 inches (Tana0730)

[LEFT]:sleepygirl: Mia June - 1:03 pm, 6lbs 4oz. 19 in, 39w5d (ddublino)
:sleepyboy: Isaiah Michael - 3:34PM. 7lbs 9oz. 20 inches, 38wks 5days (Jeni1220)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 8th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Connor Patrick - 9lbs 12oz, 21in, 39w 6d (pitlove)
[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Daemon Aras - 2:16pm, 7lbs.11oz. 20 inches 39w2d (awini8 )
6 month stats:17 1/2lbs. 27 1/4 inches
:sleepyboy: Matthew William -16:39, 6lbs.10oz., 20" 38wks 1day (klebanik)
:sleepygirl: Catherine - 10:06pm, 8lbs.4oz.(furbabymama)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 9th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Noah Christopher - 8:45pm. 5lb 6oz, 18 1/2 inches (nidia)
6 month stats:19lb 6oz, 26 inches.

~ JULY 10th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Natalee Renee - 2:27 PM. 8lbs 6oz. 20 inches, 39 wks1day(Weezlesgirl)

~ JULY 11th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Lillian Edith - 2:42am, 8lbs 5 oz, 21 inches, 39wks 5days (Bellatrix)
:sleepyboy: Jack Ryan - 4:45am, 8lbs 7oz, 20 inches, 39w6d (coolmama72)
6 month stats: 17lbs 1oz. 27 inches.
:sleepyboy: Tanner Bryan - 12:12pm. 6lbs 7oz 18 in. 38w3d (emtmama04)
6 month stats:14lbs 10 oz. 25 inches

:sleepygirl:Rylee Elizabeth - 12:15pm, 6lb14oz, 20 inches, 39w2d (Jeffniner)
6 month stats:16lbs 9.5oz. 25.25 inches.

~ JULY 12th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Olivia Laura - 5.38pm, 7lbs 6oz, 39 weeks (clare**)
[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Tanner Bradley - 6:01pm, 8lbs 11oz, 21 inches, 39 wks (IBLove)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 13th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Mollie Jean - 5:01pm, 8lbs 1.8oz, 21 1/2 inches, 39w4d (hjohnz815)

~ JULY 14th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Sadie - 7:36 (am or pm??), 7lbs. 13 ozs, length [COLOR=magenta]20 3/4 inches, gestation 40 wks (sme950)[/COLOR]
[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Brady Alexander - 5:43am, 7lbs. 8oz., 20.5 inches, 39 wks 2 days (nygirl23)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 15th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Margot Grace - 4:55am. 8lb 5oz. 21". (the boys and mama)

~ JULY 16th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Ronan - 9:47am, (cudastina)
[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Patrick James - 7:25pm. 10lbs 3oz. 21", 40w 5d (Nikki2285)
6 month stats: 24lbs. 29 3/4 inches[/LEFT]

~ JULY 18th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Dina - 2:27 am, 6lbs 12oz, 18 1/2 inches, 39w 3d (CeeTee)
[LEFT]6 month stats: 16lb 15oz. 25.75 inches
:sleepygirl: Sydney Laine - 12:10pm, 8lbs 11oz, 20 1/4 inches, 40w 4d (Leigh_Anne)
6 month stats:19lbs 4oz. 27 inches
:sleepyboy: Shawn Karius W. - 2:05am, 6lbs 7oz, 20 inches (kridda_88 )
:sleepyboy: Rogan - 11:20pm, 6lbs 13oz 19 1/2 inches (sugspop)[/LEFT]

~JULY 19th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Jayden Caleb -9:21am. 8lbs 11oz. 21" 38 1/2wks. (lynn81)
6 month stats:19lbs 11oz. 28 inches

~ JULY 20th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Leo Charles - 1:35am. 8lbs 2oz. 21" 41 weeks (Emilys3Guppies)
[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Wyatt (Wyatt08 )
6 month stats: 21lbs. 26 3/4 inches [/LEFT]

[LEFT]~ JULY 21st. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Lilah Marie - 12:33pm. 7lbs 7oz. 21" 39w5d (casseymia)[/LEFT]

[LEFT]~ JULY 22nd. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Andrew - 8:46pm. 9lbs 7oz. 22 inches (angeley572)[/LEFT]
6 month stats: 21lbs 2oz. 28 1/2 inches
:sleepyboy: Gabriel Eugene - 3:17am. 8lb 14oz. 21.5" 40w4d (BigRed79)
6 month stats:18lbs14oz. 28.5"

~ JULY 23rd. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Lilah Aubrey - 4:27am. 8lbs 4oz. 20.5" (SaucyVidel)

[LEFT]:sleepyboy: Luken Emery - 9:09pm. 9lbs 10oz. 21.5" 40wks to Heidi (kiss_the_fiddler) Adopted by his other mommy, Kara, on August 5, 2008 at 11:00am.[/LEFT]

~ JULY 25th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Finley Anne -1:21 pm. 8lbs.14oz., 19" (scubaj43)

~ JULY 26th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl: Ada Kathryn - 8:30PM. 7lbs. 20in. (cybergal)

~ JULY 27th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Matthew - 3:40pm. 2lb 8oz. 28w3d (suzemumtohollie)
[LEFT]6 month stats: 11lb 14oz
:sleepygirl: Journi Dacia Maria - 5:23 pm. 7lbs 7.7oz, 20inches (Beertje)[/LEFT]
:sleepygirl: Ryan Elizabeth - 8:04pm. 7 lbs 1.5oz. 21 inches (karenk69)
[LEFT]6 month stats: 14.14 lbs. 26 inches[/LEFT]

~ JULY 28th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Weston James - 6:11am. 7lb 1oz. 21 1/4" , 40w2d (~HollyBear~)
[LEFT]6 month stats: 17lbs. 26 inches.
:sleepygirl: Elle Lorraine - 8:14am. was 7lb 15oz. 19 in. 39 wks (Jenny_Penny123)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 29th. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Noah Ross - 4:06am. 21 in. 41w 4d (~Serendipity~)
[LEFT]6 month stats: 21lbs. 29 inches[/LEFT]
:sleepygirl: Savannah Joi - 5lbs 15oz. 17". 35wks. (PWammy)
6 month stats: 15lbs. 26 inches

~ JULY 30th. 2008 ~
:sleepygirl:Esme Grace - 3:44am. 7lbs 7oz. 20" (nu mommee)
[LEFT]:sleepygirl: Isla Dawn - 10:19am. 7lbs. 19 1/2" (Ash2005)
:sleepygirl: Reese Alizabeth -7:45pm. 7lbs 15oz. 20" (Lola1980)[/LEFT]

~ JULY 31st. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Barrett John - 2:00pm. 8lb 6oz. 21 1/2" 40w2d (Tetons)
6 month stats:18lbs 8oz. 29.5 inches

~ AUGUST 1st. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Caden Alexander - 3:38PM. 8lb 11oz. 20 inches (kimmie preggers)
6 month stats: 20lbs. 28 inches
:sleepygirl: Corinne Marie - 235pm, 8lbs 10 oz, lenght ??? (thrashej)

~ AUGUST 2nd. 2008 ~
:sleepyboy: Evan Michael - 2:02pm. 7lbs 12oz. 21" 41w1d (LazyDaisy)
6 month stats:18lbs 15oz. 27 inches


Brisbane_Mumma - 2009

Beertje - 2009

Suzemumtohollie (Suzanne) - 2009

girlisrad Chart - angel Taylin Jo

SN (Chistine) - due in january 2010

emtmama04 (Becki) - due in feb 2010

kridda_88 (krista) - due in feb 2010

thrashej - due in feb 2010


Leigh_Anne - TTC#2 Chart
nygirl23/Karen - TTC#2 -not trying/not preventing, Actively trying May/June 2009


Bigred79/Brandie - TTC#3 - Summer 2009
awini8/Alicia - TTC#2 -Summer/Fall 2009
blueyesongod/Deidre -TTC#2 -Fall/Winter 2009
kris_w/Kris - TTC#4 - Fall/Winter 2009
SummerTan - TTC#3 - Spring/Summer 2010
LazyDaisy/Kristin - TTC#2 - May/June 2010
CeeTee/Chany - TTC#3 - Summer 2010

Cutiepie27 - september 2008
RRDT - august 2008
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

BFP 10-18-07 at 10DPO

How we told the grandparents (my side):

We put this shirt on him Thanksgiving day and he walked around for 3 hours without anyone noticing!! Finally we pointed it out to everyone and they were of course excited. My family is SO unobservant!

How we told DH's parents (he liked this one better):

They caught on much faster than my family did!

The proud big brother-to-be:

Belly Pics

5 weeks

17 weeks

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Good luck ladies

Joined: 10/24/06
Posts: 1

Stephanie's Space

Expecting Baby # 1 in July

Yep, it's true! Yahoo

Joined: 05/11/07
Posts: 5

Hi all!! Welcome to my space!! A little background...my DH, Will, and I have been married since January of 2005. We started ttc in August of 2006, but needed a little help, so I started with Clomid in June of 2007. After the first two unsuccessful rounds of 50mg and 100mg, we moved on to 150mg and I finally O'd! Even though I didn't get my BFP that cycle, I felt so much better. Well, lo and behold, the next round of 150mg did the trick, and I got my BFP on October 24th.

I can't wait to get to know everyone! Good luck to each of you! :bigarmhug:

EDD 07/09/08
10/24/07 BFP!!
10/25/07 HCG= 37
10/29/07 HCG= 218
11/5/07 HCG= 4402
11/13/07 HCG= 20,000+

11/13/07...First U/S- Too early...
11/19/07...2nd U/S- Fetal pole and heartbeat!! All bloodwork normal!
12/10/07...First Official OB Appt.@10 wk- Heartbeat heard on doppler...heartrate 170!
1/8/08.....Heartrate 157
2/4/08.....Follow-Up (18 wk)
2/12/08...The BIG Ultrasound!



It's a BOY!!


Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Vanessa's Space!

Baby #2
Official Due Date: July 4, 2008

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852


EDD JULY 1 2008

size=4> 9 Weeks 2 days

Belly Shots

Joined: 12/10/05
Posts: 1681


coulditbe's picture
Joined: 05/20/07
Posts: 429

Caitlin's Space
baby #1
EDD 7/4/08

It's a boy!
Lalm's picture
Joined: 09/07/07
Posts: 316

I'm on to September now.

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

In order to help keep this as short as possible I did not include everything. Most of what is missing can be seen by reading back on the blog.

Thursday March 20th 2008 started as most other days had started. I did notice some extra discharge but just assumed it was the typical pregnancy junk, afterall I was 25 weeks to the day and knew that the discharge was going to be coming soon. I made a trip to the store to pick up some groceries and upon coming home started nesting. I had some back cramps the whole day but I assumed I had just overdone myself so I decided to take a nice long bath. That helped to "wash away" the discharge and ease things with my back. I went to bed feeling much better than I had during the day.

On the 21st things were going great. I had to wear a pantyliner most of the day because the discharge was back with a vengence. I really thought that I had a yeast infection. So, back to the bath I went... I washed up and then started sewing my first diaper on the sewing machine while I waited for Alos nurse Verda to come.. I was finishing the diaper right when she came. I gave her report then around 10pm headed into the living room to sit with Fallon.

We sat beside each other on the loveseat watching funny videos on youtube (one of our favourite pasttimes). Around 11:00pm I had to use the bathroom so I got up and went tinkle, came and sat back down to continue with the youtube funnies About 10 minutes later I felt the need to use the bathroom again. As I was standing up I felt a trickle of fluid and thought I was urinating on myself. I started walking to the bathroom and just stopped in my tracks not even 5 feet away. I was pouring fluid down my legs. I knew then that it was not urine. My water had definitely broken. I grabbed my crotch thinking it would really help it and told my sister that my water broke. I dont know how she reacted like she did but she jumped up, grabbed the telephone from Alos room and called 911. While she was on the phone with them she was looking around for a blanket for me to lay on in the floor so I wouldnt soak the floor. I asked her to find me a waterproof blanket (I had a specific wool blanket in mind but forgot that I had placed it in the washer that day).

She found no blanket but grabbed me a puppy training pad (like a chux pad). I layed on it in the floor while she was on the phone with 911. The entire time I was laying down I felt fluid just gushing out. When my water intially broke I did not even bother to change my clothes. As I was on the floor I started to feel some contractions. I started praying to myself "Please do not let this baby come right now. Please let me make it to the hospital."

About 10 or so minutes after the 911 call the fire department arrived. 3 fire fighters came into the house. The first one that walked in asked me what was going on. I told him my water had broken and he asked me why I had not had the baby yet. He was joking but I was very upset with his joke. My sister told him that I was only 25 weeks pregnant and he simply said Oh. The second firefighter started taking my vitals and the 3rd was just kind of watching everything. He seemed the be the "lookout" and kept going outside to wait on the ambulance.

The ambulance took a bit longer to arrive. Im sure it felt like much longer than it actually was. When they got to the house they brought in a stretcher and I got onto it. I was a little embarassed when I stood up because my pants were soaked and with every little step I could feel more fluid coming out.

I got into the ambulance and it seemed to take forever for them to leave the driveway. In reality it was probably just a few minutes before we started making our way to the hospital. Before that though they took my vitals again. I was pretty scared and nervous. My blood pressure was as high as it has ever been. It was 123/76.

The paramedic in the back of the ambulance with me was a guy and he was telling me all about his day and the calls he had been on. I must say he had a very interesting day and I laughed almost the entire way to the hospital.
When we got to the hospital I was taken straight to a Labour and Delivery room. It just so happened to be the exact same room that I delivered Alo in. It really brought back memories.

I got up off of the stretcher... More fluid leaked out... made my way to the bed, got undressed and into a hospital gown. Im normally not a fan of them in the least but it was a tad bit refreshing to get out of my soaked clothes and into something dry.

As I was getting into the bed the nurse that was going to be taking care of me used an amnisure strip, swiped it across my clothes and confirmed what I already knew. She said "You have definitely ruptured" as if it was not obvious enough from the amount of fluid on my clothes.

I was checked for dilation and was still the same 2cm I had been since around 15 weeks but I was now 60% effaced. I was hooked up to the monitors and was told I would be given an IV for mag and antibiotics and some steroids. I was very anxious to receive the mag despite the problem I knew it came with. It took almost 2 hours from the time I arrived for them to put in the IV, start the mag and administer the steroids.

Throughout the night I was very uncomfortable. On admission I was put into the trendelenburg position and was unable to move. I was having contractions every few minutes but could not get comfortable with them. I had started bleeding and was continuing to leak fluid.

The next day (the 22nd) things were still the same.. Contractions every few minutes and no way of getting comfortable. The mag was slowly increased throughout the day and I was given procardia to help stop the contractions.

What happened next was kind of a blur. The 23rd I remember my sister brining Alo to the hospital but I was so out of it from the mag that I could not even turn myself over in the bed. The contractions had slowed down but the mag was really taking a toll on me and wearing me out. My blood pressure was dropping really low (70/30's - 60/20's etc) so the procardia was stopped. My contractions had completely stopped by this time so they slowly started weaning the mag. On Monday the 24th I was moved out of the L&D room and into a room on the antepartum unit...It was the exact same room that I had been in only 2 weeks before. I was to remain in this room until my baby was delivered.

As I was being moved I just kept thinking to myself that things were going to change and I would be moved back into the L&D room but things seemed to be holding steady. When I got into the room and settled I rang for the nurses so I could use the restroom. One came in, unhooked all of my machines and told me I could get up to use the restroom... *SHOCK* I was not expecting that. I had been using the bedpan so I assumed I would continue using it. Needless to say I was pleased that I was able to use the restroom on my own but a little worried for my baby.

Anyway, on my way to the restroom I felt fluid running down my legs. When I got into the restroom I was turning around to close the door and noticed a puddle of blood on the floor. I thought to myself "Here we go" but nothing happened. I continued to bleed off and on, heavily then not heavily for the next few days.

Every few days I received ultrasounds and Biophysical Profiles. Twice a day I had to do NST's. The baby seemed to be tolerating everything well. My WBC was being monitored every day. It fluctuated but nothing too majour. I was still on the antibiotics so they just kept watching the WBC.

On the 29th I started having decreased fetal movement. It continued on to the 30th. A BPP was repeated and the score was lower than what it had been. The doctor wanted to wait the day out and see what the next day brought. I was expecting things to change and the baby to do better, but the baby only got worse. The heartrate started dropping and I still felt very little movement. The BPP was repeated on the 31st and the numbers were no better.

The decision was made to deliver the baby that day only 26 weeks and 4 days along. I had a very hard time with this choice because it meant a c-section, but I agreed because it was what my baby needed.

I called my sister to let her know but I could not get her to answer the phone. I called Courtney and asked him to call my mother and have her call me at the hospital. She called me and I let her know what was going on. I continued to call my sister for about 40 minutes when she finally came into the room. She had been on her way up to the hospital to surprise me and had no clue that the decision had been made to deliver that day.

The neonatologist came to speak to me about my care plan.. He gave me hell for some of the things on it but quickly realised that I was serious with everything in it and he backed down. He knew that I was not going to change my mind on some things.
The NICU nurse that had taken care of Alo when he was born came to speak to me as well as a whole slew of other people, mostly NICU related.

The anesthesiologist came to speak to me about epidural and spinal options.
Everything was falling into place for a smooth c-section delivery.
We were given a time of around 5.30 - 6pm but as things would go the doctor had to do a delivery at another hospital so we got stuck waiting. While I was in no rush to get my baby out I was anxious to get things over with. Around 7pm I was taken into the operating room. The spinal/epidural was put in and I layed back.. I was prepped for surgery then Fallon and Eden were allowed into the operating room. In my birth plan I had requested that if a c-section be needed that I be allowed to watch the entire thing, or for somebody to tell me everything that was going on as it occured and for the curtain to be dropped as my baby was being delivered so I could see it happen. Luckily they agreed to the first. I was allowed to watch the entire surgery and no drape or curtain was ever put up. I was positioned under a mirror. Fallon and Eden got to sit at the head of the bed and they could see everything as well.

Things were going great... then I heard the doctor say "footling breech". No big deal I thought.. Babies are delivered breech c-section all of the time... But this was not expected. The ultrasound earlier that day had shown the baby head down. The incision was not cut big enough for the doctor to deliver the baby breech. I was informed that the doctor was now doing a "T" on my uterus. My heart sank. I knew this was not good. The doctor just casually told me that because of the "T" I would never be able to have another vaginal delivery and that all future babies would have to be c-section. My mind was made up right then that there would be no more future babies. I would not have another c-section. I did not even want the one that I was in the middle of.

The doctor continue to cut away to try and free the baby. After a few minutes that seemed like many more the baby was delivered (8.28pm) and handed off to the awaiting NICU team. I heard little cries. My baby was breathing. I lay on the table trying to listen to every little cry I could... Then the cries stopped. My baby was intubated. This is when I overheard the neonatologist say "She" this and "she" that giving my doctor reports on how my baby was doing... My baby girl... I had a girl.. I was happy about that but very sad that they announced it without letting me find out on my own. I was very specific with that in my birth plan that nobody was to mention the gender until I found out on my own. Signs were hung in the OR and everybody was told... Apparently everybody but the neonatologist.

Around this time I was starting to feel a lot of pain as the medicines were starting to wear off and the doctor was still working on delivering my placenta which ended up being another problem as I placenta accreta and it was not detected with any of my ultrasounds. The problems did not stop there. My placenta was in pieces as it came out. Parts of it had literally dried up inside of me. No wonder my baby was having problems!

I started to somewhat dose off from the pain medicine they had given me. As I was falling asleep my sats started dropping so I was startled awake by the nurse telling me to take deep breaths. The doctor was still working on the placenta at this time and I was still feeling pain. The nurse that was helping the doctor asked me if I wanted to find out the gender before the baby was taken away.. I told her no that I had overheard the doctor mention it and then I started crying. One small thing that I wanted control of was taken away from. It was a minor thing compared to everything else but to me it was HUGE.

My baby was then walked around to me so I could tell her bye as she was being taken to the NICU. I could not see her face at all. The only thing I saw was the ET tube.
The doctor had removed as much placenta as he could and was just starting on sewing my uterus up so it was going to be a while still before I could get an even better look at her. About 30 minutes later he was finally finished and I was taken into a recovery room where I was made to wait about an hour before I was wheeled on a stretched into the NICU to see my girl.

She was perfect. The nurses assured me that she did not have spina bifida and that she was doing well. She was placed on a ventilator, given umbillical lines and a blood transfusion, all things very common with preemies.

Her weight was stated as 885 grams - 1# 9oz but turned out to be wrong. She *was* 885 grams but it translates differently. She was 14 inches long. After seeing her, making sure she was ok and getting the vital stats I had to be wheeled into my new post partum room so I could rest and recover from the most horrible c-section ever.

The entire c-section took about 1.5 hours. During the c-section I lost a bit of blood and a few days later had to have an iron infusion before going home from the hospital. A few hours short of being 2 weeks exactly from the time I went into the hospital I was released. I was so happy to finally be going home but the worst was yet to come. I had to leave my baby at the hospital knowing it would be months before I could take her home.

People who helped welcomed baby Edelyn "Aybra" Morgen:
Mother - Khourtniey
Father - Eden
Auntie - Fallon
Grandmother - Debbie
Uncle - Courtney
Brother - Aloshua

After a few days big brother Kaia and Grandpa Jerry got to welcome Aybra earthside.

Joined: 12/25/06
Posts: 2

Karen's Space
Positive Test:

It's a BOY!!!

stars82's picture
Joined: 06/09/06
Posts: 2

Ooh save one for me! I'll have pics soon!

Trixibelle's picture
Joined: 08/25/07
Posts: 9

SummerTan's picture
Joined: 11/08/06
Posts: 40

She arrived on June 16th 2008 @ 37w4d EDD: 07/03/08
Weight: 5lbs. 12oz. Height: 18 1/4"
Apgars 8/9 - Natural un-medicated Childbirth

squirlyj's picture
Joined: 11/06/05
Posts: 121

[LEFT]Baby angel(s)

tisaboom's picture
Joined: 02/01/05
Posts: 14

Im saving my space for now, but dont expect any belly shots for quite awhile!!

awini8's picture
Joined: 10/21/06
Posts: 386

Alicia's Space
EDD July 13, 2008

At 6:45 am I got up to go to the bathroom. This was one of many early morning trips during sleep. I headed back to bed and felt wet like I forgot to wipe. I checked with my hand as my clothes seemed wet. I stood up and a rush of amniotic fluid ran down my legs. I walked to the bathroom and another rush all over the floor. My dog was following me around. I think she knew something was going on. The waters kept rushing. I paced around trying to figure out what to do. I grabbed a wad of paper towels and held it between my legs as I thought about what I should do.

I then cleaned up the floor and called my husband. He was at work 2 hours away. He previously told the guy he was working for I was pregnant and due around this job. We were really hoping the baby would wait until Friday, after this job.

I paced around again trying to figure out what to do next. I grabbed my list for packing and looked it over then grabbed the phone and called my mom. I told her she was going to be a grandmother either today or tomorrow and that my water just broke. I asked her to get snacks/juices for the birth center as I had planned on getting them, but my car was in the shop being repaired.

I took the packing list and packed a few things then went downstairs and took belly pictures and posted on the boards. My husband called back saying he found a replacement and was on his way home. My mom called and said she would be stopping to get breakfast. I told her to get me some and she was shocked I was allowed to eat. I laughed and told her it was absolutely fine if I ate.

Belly pics after my water broke

While I waited for my mom I packed my bag a bit more. Mom suggested calling the birth center, but I had a feeling it would be awhile before things got going. I called Joanne my midwife and she said to call the birth center at 11 or 11:30 to make an appt to confirm my water broke and call if the contractions became stronger.

Mom and I finished breakfast and waited for

My pressure waves were getting stronger and closer together during this time so I put on some soothing music and rocked on my birth ball until it was time to call the birth center
Mom was very excited and so was Troy started to time my pressure waves with the contraction master online and they were averaging about 31/2 minutes apart.

Around 11:15 I called the birth center and they said to come in right away to get checked, so we packed up the car in case we were not to return. I kept saying they are going to send us back home, but my mom was convinced this baby was coming soon! I lay on the couch before leaving for the birth center to turn off my light switch and enter hypnosis. I listened to my Hypnobabies CD in the car on the way and it helped to keep me relaxed during the drive over.

We arrived around 12 and I checked my urine and my weight. Joanne checked me and amniotic fluid poured all over the floor and she confirmed yes indeed it was my water that broke. She said she could see a full head of dark hair! and I were so floored and excited to know something about this baby inside of me. It made us that much more anxious to meet him! She said I was 2 cm and almost completely effaced.

Next they wanted to do an NST on the baby, so they hooked me up to the monitors and I sat in a recliner for about a half an hour while they made some observations. My pressure waves were coming around 3 minutes apart. I was still leaking right through my pad and my pants how embarrassing! I had no clue the waters would keep coming and coming for hours! Joanne got me a chucks pad to sit on which helped.

Since I’m GBS positive we went upstairs into room 1 and she hooked me up to the IV so I could get my first round of antibiotics then we were able to go home. Joanne said to come back when the contractions were strong enough that I could not walk or talk through them. I asked for another chucks pad for the car ride home as we had just bought a new car a few days before and I did not want to ruin the seats.

One the way home we picked up some Subway subs. We ate when we got home and at this point the pressure waves were becoming increasingly uncomfortable. It was around 2 p.m. at this point. My mom told me to relax because she said it looked like I was bracing myself, so back on the birth ball I went to just release all the tension I was feeling and give in to the waves. I was having a lot of pressure in my back so would rub my lower back as I rocked on the ball during a pressure wave which helped to release the intensity. Then Troy

Around 3:30 I was feeling more pressure and felt maybe it would be time to go soon. DH was taking a nap on the couch so I decided to wait a bit, so he could get some sleep. I had a feeling it would be a long day.

By 4 p.m. I was feeling the pressure waves were much stronger and closer together and I felt it was time. I didn’t know what to expect and I didn’t want to wait too long. A friend of mine had her baby in the car on the way to the birth center and I didn’t want that to be me!

Joanne let me make the decision of whether I wanted to come in yet and I said I did. We packed up and left. The pressure waves were pretty intense on the ride over. When we arrived we went right to my room. It was all set up and ready for me. Then the midwife came up and checked me. She said I was 3 cm and my heart dropped! I was hoping for 4 cm. I really wanted to be able to get into the tub sooner than later. It was staring me in the face like a tease, but I tried to use it as a focal point, the place I wanted to end up and birth my baby.

Joanne had some patients to see downstairs, so the new midwife took over for a few hours. She suggested that I walk around, so we went outside and walked the parking lot up and down the hill. It was very hot and humid and I could only stand so long in the heat and we would come back in for a potty break and some time to cool down then back out we went. Every 30 minutes the nurse would check the baby’s heart rate and every hour she would check in on me.

When we were in the room I would hang all my weight on the tall bed posts and rock through the pressure waves. The nurse brought in a hot rice sock and a birth ball so I could lean over it and DH could put the warm sock on my back. I tried this for a bit, but it wasn’t comfortable, so I put the birth ball on the floor and sat on it. I was able to sway left to right during pressure waves which felt good. I stayed like this for a long time because it felt really comfortable.

Around 7 p.m. the midwife came in and checked me again and I was a good 4 cm almost 5 cm. I was told to walk around more and so we did. We went outside in the parking lot and walked it forever it seemed up and down up and down the hill. We stopped at a picnic table for a bit and chatted. My mom and Troy made jokes to make me laugh until some bugs

The midwives commented on how calm I was they said they had not seen someone birth so quietly and happily with a smile on her face! I was enjoying each wave because I knew it meant I was that much closer to meeting my baby.

Me and DH (He looks exhausted!)

Me and mom

We came back to the room and I tried lying down but it was very uncomfortable. As soon as I got my headphones on with my Hypnobabies I had to get up immediately as it was too uncomfortable.

At this point my husband went and ate some macaroni and cheese and my mom stayed with me. I hung on the bed post during each wave and rocked through them. Then I would feel as though I had to go to the bathroom so I’d go and the waves would get very intense I’d lean on the towel bar in the bathroom before coming back out.

There was a birth dress rehearsal class in the neighboring room that Joanne was teaching. Soon she would be back and the other midwife would be going home. I was happy to have Joanne back I felt more comfortable with her.

Around 9 o’clock Joanne my midwife came in and checked me again and I was 5 cm. The midwife suggested I try to lie down to rest for a bit if I could. I told her I already tried, but really I only felt comfortable on my feet, so I stayed standing for a bit. I rocked a lot and paced around the room. I wanted to walk more to get the pressure waves closer together and stronger, so we walked the driveway again. It was dark out now and the stars were very bright. We walked the driveway for about an hour. Each time a pressure wave came I had to stop walking and DH and mom held my hands and let me lean on them they were coming almost 2 minutes apart. We came back in and I paced around the room some more and tried sitting in the birthing chair, but it wasn’t comfortable. Sitting on the toilet made the pressure waves very intense. At this point I had DH come with me to the bathroom so I could lean on him during the waves then I would quickly return to the bed where I could lean on the bed post and rock through the waves. This was how I was most comfortable during the waves.

At 11 p.m. Joanne checked me again and was barely 6 cm. I was told the baby may be posterior so the midwife wanted to try a few things to get the baby in a more optimal position. She had me lay all the way on the right side of the bed half hanging off. I had to lean my whole body onto my stomach so I was suspended in the air basically with my husband supporting me at my leg and hip. Then she wanted me to do some lunges on the birth stool. I did these for awhile and then they let me get into the tub around 12:30 a.m.

The tub felt so warm and really relieved a lot of the pressure I was feeling, but the pressure waves were getting much more intense. Troy gave me cranberry juice with a bendy straw in between pressure waves and held my hand. He was fading fast at this point with a pillow under his head. He was exhausted and honestly so was I but I had to keep going. I had no choice. Mom was out in the living room taking a nap on the couch.

I stayed in the tub for awhile and the pressure waves just kept getting much more and more intense. At this point I felt like I had no control over my body. The waves were the strongest thing I’ve ever felt in my life. I tried to focus on each one just one at a time and would breathe through them.

The midwife came in again and checked me. I was a good 6 cm and she offered some Demerol, so I could get some sleep and things could progress. I agreed because like I said before I was feeling out of control and exhausted. I knew at this point even though I had been in labor for HOURS that I wasn’t even close to delivering my baby. This made me a little sad because I was in the tub and I was hoping she would have said I was further along than I was. I wanted a water birth desperately and I had a vision of what it was going to be like in my head. Reality was starting to really distort my vision of birth. I tried to focus on my baby and getting to10 cm.

Around 2 a.m. I got out of the tub. The pressure waves were so intense I could only hang on

At this time she said it was time to transfer to the hospital. I think she could see I was absolutely EXHAUSTED and I still had a long way to go, since I was only 6 cm. We agreed that this was the right thing to do. She said I could choose to have an epidural at the hospital so I could get some rest and let my body open up the rest of the way. I agreed because I knew at this rate if I didn’t get an epidural to relax I would be staring a c-section in the face if I stayed at 6 cm for a few more hours.

Around 3:45 a.m. The midwife got my records ready to go and mom and packed up the car. This was an emotional time for me because I knew I was not getting the birth I had planned or wanted. I mourned the loss of the birth I intended to have with some tears, but knew that I had to do whatever it was for my baby and this was the right decision.

A bit later we got in our car and followed our midwife to the parking garage where she met me with a wheelchair. She wheeled me quickly right to my room where I met a fantastically sweet nurse. The nurse was very empathetic with the fact that she knew I did not want to be in the hospital and knew that this was not the birth I had planned. She got me all set up in the bed, did some blood work and told us that we had to wait for the results before they could give me an epidural. This wait seemed to be an eternity because the pressure waves were SO intense. Soon there after the anesthesiologist came in and my mom had to leave as I could only have 1 person in the room with me for the epidural. He put it in and said it would take about 30 minutes before I would start to feel it kick in. My midwife also discussed starting pitocin, since I would have an epidural and would not feel much. I agreed. The epidural really helped me to relax and I got some sleep.

The midwife came back in around 7 a.m. to check me and I was 7 cm.
Being on my back was very uncomfortable and I turned on to my right side for awhile.

Then at 9 a.m. she came back and I was 8 cm and she basically said that she was 90% positive that this was going to be a c-section. I was progressing SO slowly even with a high dose of pitocin. She said she would give us another hour to see what happened. Honestly, my husband was more upset about the prospect of the c-section than I was because he knew how badly I wanted a natural birth. He even shed tears over it. I don’t think the exhaustion helped the emotions that we had we were both very upset.

During this time I created my own affirmations to repeat over and over to myself just like I had learned in Hypnobabies. I envisioned myself opening up all the way and I just kept saying positive warm things about opening up over and over again! This was my last effort to have a vaginal birth it was all I felt I could do and I had to do something! I focused really hard on my affirmations and visualizations. I remember in Ina May’s book of childbirth one woman had a 10 lb. baby and she just kept telling herself that she was “getting huge” in order to get the baby out. I used this story to focus on and told myself I was getting huge too! I turned back onto my back for awhile as I was having some discomfort in the right side of my lower back. Then I went back to the right side for a bit as I continued to repeat over and over again “I’m getting huge to let the baby out. Open Open Opening up to let the baby out. I’m getting so big! etc.”

At 10 a.m. she came in and checked me and I was 10 cm !!!! I couldn’t believe my ears! We had accepted the fact that I was going to have a c-section after she had come in the last time. She said she would give me an hour to get baby’s head a little lower in the pelvis before pushing.

Around 11 a.m. I was able to start pushing. My midwife said she was about to deliver a baby down the hall and had the nurse start pushing with me. I pushed and pushed. She offered me a mirror so I could see my baby’s head of beautiful brown hair. I was able to focus on his head getting closer and closer to being out. My midwife returned a while later to see how we were doing. She would talk to my baby and tell him to come on out. I felt so close to my midwife at this point. She had been such a positive person the entire time I’d known her during my pregnancy and during this birth. She was so genuine and really cared. She left for awhile and then came back. She said he was having trouble passing my pubic bone. She said once I got him around that it would be easier. She also said his head was molding from all of the pressure and perhaps inefficient position. At this point my epidural was almost gone the machine attached to the bag was beeping. I could feel each urge to push during the pressure waves.

My upper back and neck were in excruciating pain during this pushing time. It was so bad I didn’t know if I could bare it any longer. I had a feeling it was because I was laying on my back. I just wanted to sit up so badly it was all I could think of, but I knew I had to keep going. They tried adjusting the bed and the pillows to make me more comfortable, but it just got worse. They told me to push harder to push as hard as I possibly could. Everyone seemed to cheer me along as I pushed as hard as I could. I didn’t know I could push with so much force! But with each push everyone seemed to reassure me that he was getting closer and closer and that really kept me going. I had such pressure in my bottom I felt like I was going to poop him out or split in half, but I just kept going. I wanted to meet my son! I was ready for him to be out!

Joanne came back in and I kept pushing. I could tell things were moving a long because she called a tech into the room and more medical instruments were being brought over. Then Joanne put her mask and cap on. I knew it was getting close, so I tried even harder. Joanne asked if he wanted to catch and I was delighted that he said yes! She got him all ready and explained what he would do.

I kept pushing and pushing. Joanne asked me to reach down and feel my baby’s head, but I couldn’t it was just too intense the pressure and I had to keep focusing on pushing. They also asked me to look in the mirror again, but my eyes were shut and I just couldn’t get them open. I pushed and pushed some more Joanne said she may have to do a small episiotomy. DH later told me my perineum just wasn’t budging to let the baby out.

She told me to keep pushing, so I did. I pushed with all of my might I knew I was so close to seeing my baby. Then I heard Joanne say stop pushing, so I breathed through my lips. At this point the head was out and the cord was around the neck. She had to remove the cord from his neck and then she had me push some more. Out he came! I could feel a different sensation as he left my loins. I opened my eyes and looked up. All I could see beyond the blankets was my husbands face streaming with emotion. He was all tears and smiles just like the day of our wedding, but with more intensity. This was the best moment in his life I could tell. I kept looking for my baby and then there he was in front of me covered in vernix. They quickly laid him right on my chest.
I fell in love instantly. I was able to hold him for awhile before they cut the cord and did measurements/routine assessments.

Although my birth was not what I planned and was so long it was perfect for my baby and me. I wouldn’t change anything about it because it is special to me even the hours of pressure waves. I would do it again in a heart beat several times to have him. It was SO worth it and such a time to treasure. I will never forget his birthday it is permanently seared into my heart and soul as the absolute best day of my life. He made me a mommy and I am truly grateful.

Daemon Aras born July 8th, 2008 at 2:16 p.m.
7 lbs. 11 oz. 20 inches long

wdlough's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2

It looks like I need to reserve a space too! Pics coming soon.

Joined: 05/29/06
Posts: 1

Erin's Space!


23 weeks:

26 weeks

30 weeks:

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

*~*~*Emily's Space*~*~*

My name is Emily. I am married to Chris. We have two children: Nolan is going to be 4 in December and Mallory is 2.5 years old. Smile

Here's my BFP pics:

Here's the first of many belly pics! I love to look at belly pics...I surf birth boards just to look at belly pics. LOL! Here's my 4 week pic. I don't do bare-belly pics because after carrying two 9.5lb+ babies, my stomach skin is like crepe paper. Hahaha.

8 weeks and 9 weeks and 12 weeks.

22 weeks:

Here is my son, Nolan, who was an unplanned hospital birth (planned a homebirth). B. Dec 5 2003

Here's my daughter, Mallory, who was a planned homebirth. It was wonderful! B. Mar 9 2005

Here I am at 39 weeks with my daughter's pg.

And here's my DH and I...Chris just turned 30 and I'm 26 (will be 27 by the end of this pg). We have been happily married just over 4 years.

Leigh_Anne's picture
Joined: 03/18/07
Posts: 190
Leigh Anne's Space


Joined: 08/28/07
Posts: 4

I guess I will save a spot for me now!
Will update later~

purduemom2be's picture
Joined: 06/15/07
Posts: 1

Custom Glitter Text

I'll reserve my space now. Here's the pic of my beautiful BFP's:

We're expecting our first little miracle on July 6th. I tested positive on Oct. 27th and 28th. First Beta was 174, second was 285, and third was 626! First u/s was scheduled on Nov. 14th measured the baby at 6 weeks 3 days and we saw and heard the little heartbeat....So precious! Follow-up u/s results look great. We had our first OB appointment at 9weeks and 3 days. The doppler picked up the h/b again and everything is going well. At our 20 week ultrasound we found out that we're having a boy! This is my dream come true!

Joined: 05/02/02
Posts: 1

Julie's space
baby #3
Abby 12-14-01
Lily 5-17-04

Wife2tj's picture
Joined: 08/19/07
Posts: 5

Samantha's Space-

We finally got our BFP after TTC for six years!!!

Top test taken 10 dpo
bottom test taken 12 dpo

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Marica's Space!!!!! EDD July 12

Joined: 07/22/06
Posts: 3

My Space! Due July 16, 2008!

Got my FAINT line 11/4/2007 - 11 DPO WOO HOO!

Butterfly4707's picture
Joined: 08/29/07
Posts: 57

Can I have a space? Still in my 2WW. CD 25 9 DPO

If it happens:

EDD July 19, 2008
Testing 11/7...if BFN testing again on 11/10.

magedalinebaby's picture
Joined: 04/10/07
Posts: 6

Custom Glitter Text

EDD: July 12th, 2008
BFP= November 4th,2007
First appointment: November 30th, 2007= Went good. Blood came back good.

Second appointment: December 27th, 2007= Went good. Got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler it was 160! Thyroid blood came back normal. Smile

Third appointment: January 24th, 2008= Went good. Got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler it was 150! Husbands blood came back normal. Scheduled my ultrasound for January 28th, 2008

Fourth appointment:February 21st, 2008= Heard baby's heart beat it was 150. Said I had surgar in my urine and to drink more water. Blood work for downsydrome and spine came back normal. The baby is measuring good. The only thing is that my placenta is laying on my cervix so I might have to have a c-section. I will have to have a ultrsound in 8 weeks. Other that that the baby is doing good.

Fifth appointment: March 19th, 2008= Check up. Measured 24 1/2 inches. Baby's heartbeat was 140. Gained 5 pounds which is what I lost in the begining. Will have to get throyid checked and GD suger test.

Sixth appointment: April 16th, 2008= Check up. My doctor wasn't there so I saw the nurse. Baby's heartbeat was 160. Gained 7 pounds :(.

Seventh apointment: April 30th, 2008= check up. Went over ultrasound- Placenta Moved, and baby looks great. Heartbeat was 140. I lost 2 pounds. Smile

Eighth appointment: May 14th, 2008= check up. Gained 2 pounds. Babys heartbeat was in the 140's. Upped my throyd meds to 200.

Ninth appointment: May 28th, 2008=

First Ultrasound: December 5th, 2007-It was amazing. I went in thinking I was just going to see a little shrimp and boy was I wrong. It looks just like a baby.... She measured me at 9 weeks instead of 8 weeks so I guess I ovulated early and conceived early. The baby's heart rate was 171 which she said was very good. We saw the baby's face eyes and nose, the hands and fingers, the legs and toes, the unbilicord with the red blood cells flowing, the yok sac were the baby is feeding on. She gave us 10 pictures and a cd with the baby moving and the heartbeating. It was the most awesome thing I almost started crying cause it just seems so real now.

Second Ultrasoud (finding out the gender): January 28th, 2008- The baby is developing everything well and doing good. We found out that we are having a BOY. We are super excited. The heartbeat was 141.

Third Ultrasound April 25th: (Finding out if placenta moved) Fingers crossed. It had to be moved 2.0 and it moved 2.3 so I am hoping that I can deliever vaginally. I will see at my doctors appointment this Wednesday at what my doctor will suggest. He has long arms and leggs, a big head and his feet are measuring about 3 inches. He looks like he is going to be a big baby. Oh ya and weights about 3 pounds already. This is my first and everyone keeps saying your so small but the baby is big in there. Heartbeat was 148.

11/5/2007= First blood work= All fine
11/20/2007= Testing iron blood work= All fine
12/21/2007= Thyroid testing= All fine
GD test: Passed!

girlisrad's picture
Joined: 04/24/07
Posts: 1587


Got my BFP on November 5th, 2007...2 whole days before AF was due!


Doctor Apppointment on November 6th confirms!

The Preggo Slideshow!

February 12, 2008 confirms we are having a baby BOY! A quick video clip!

Labor was induced at 38 weeks due to some health issues... I labored for 26 hours...22 of them without pain meds. But, I would not get past a 5. So, on July 2, 2008 at 9:18 AM Everit Ross Benson was born via C-Section! 8lbs, 3 oz, 20" long and healthy as healthy can be!
Birth Day!

Everit grows up!


Everit Ross Benson
Born July 2nd @ 9:18 AM via C-Section
8 lbs, 3 oz, 20 inches long, and perfectly healthy!

Long story!!

I was induced July 1st @ 7:30 am with Cytotec and sent home to wait. By 11 am I was contracting every 1-2 minutes and feeling the pain... back at the hospital they got me checked in and all that good stuff and we checked my cervix, still had not changed so we started walking, and walking, and walking, and sitting on the birth ball, and walking and walking and walking. By midnight, I had not progressed past a 5, and Everit was still not engaged into my Pelvis! They decided to start pitocin to increase the intensity and see if that would help move him down. I decided on an epidural at that point, mostly because I was exhausted. Bedwritten by the pitocin, but thankful to rest, we got some sleep and I felt positive that I would wake up fully dialted and ready to rock... NO LUCK! at 7 am (24 hours from the beginning of labor) there was still no progress past 5, and still not engaged. We waited around for the doctor, and around 8 he showed up. Breaking my water was way too risky because of him being so high. I was hysterical at this point, because I knew that C-Section was pretty much our only option. I felt terrible about it, like I had robbed my husband of the opportunity to have a great experience he deserved. But, after some prayer with my family (via the cell phone) I finally felt at peace with our decision and calmed down... somewhat (I was still crying, it was so much to endure).

So they get us all prepped and whip us away to the operating room... things happen so fast! The doctors were all wonderful, and allowed me to watch them pull him from me with a mirror. What a miracle!! I have decided no matter how they come out, it is NO LESS MAGICAL!! So, it turns out the reason he would not engage is because he had his cord wrapped around his neck and his arm, pretty much hanging him up. Also, my placenta was partially blocking my pelvis... so he was having a time getting past that.. end of story, had we broken waters and forced a natural birth, he probably would not have made it, and there was a chance I would not have either!!

So, it was not at all what I had hoped for, but no less wonderful and perfect! And we were only in the hospital 2 days... went home on the 4th of July!

Recoery has been fairly easy, surprisingly enough! And we are enjoying being a family at home!

We are thankful we decided on the induction... he would have been a 10 pounder had we gone to term... Ack!! No thanks!!!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Clomid 100mgs this cycle

The only pics I'll ever have of lil pea
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

EDD July 19, 2008

First doctors appointment - 11/27/07 - measuring 6w4d with a strong heartbeat of 133.
Next appointment 12/20/07

Joined: 06/11/07
Posts: 38

11/8/07 -- progesterone level of 43!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!. No progesterone supplements! And I definitely ovulated!!!!
11-12-07 LSP --Little skinny positive tonight!
11-15-07 BPT came back +! HCG levels of 46, Progesterone levels of 60-something (I wasn't listening much at that point).
11-19-07 hcg level 295 at 17DPO -- they were hoping for 180!
12-3-07 We have a heartbeat! u/s showed one bean with a heartbeat of 145. Next appointment on Wed. with midwife.

Announcement Shirt at Christmas

1-10-08 Heard the heartbeat today! The m/w said that she was having a hard time finding it because the baby kept moving around. Smile I felt the baby move for the first time last week.
2-6-08 Usual checkup today. Baby was moving around alot (again) so the m/w had a hard time chasing it. Braxton-Hicks have started this week. Big ultrasound on March 6!
3-6-08 It's a GIRL! The ultrasound went great -- everything looks perfect, she's even measuring exactly on for her due date! We have decided to name her Ada Kathryn.
6-17-08 I've had kidney stones, an infection, and preterm labor over the past month, but things are getting back to normal now. A little less than 6 weeks until her due date!

7-26-08 Ada was born at 8:30pm weighing 7lbs. and was 20in. long.

hollyloo's picture
Joined: 01/10/07
Posts: 26


*** about us ***

i'm holly (37), dh is tripper (37).
after two and a half years of trying to conceive, ivf was the answer to our prayers!
we retrieved 19 eggs on oct. 12, 2007.
we transferred two 5-day blasts on oct. 17, 2007.
we got our bfp on october 26, 2007!
our edd is july 4, 2008!
scheduled c-section is june 16, 2008 :shock:

*** tests ***

oct. 26: beta #1: 305.3 (14dpo) | oct. 29: beta #2: 787.9 (17dpo) | nov. 5: beta #3: 10,097 (24dpo)

*** the twinkies are here! june 9, 2008 ***


*** belly shots ***


*** ultrasounds—it's twins! ***



Joined: 05/18/06
Posts: 10

Tara's Space

M/C at 7w4d

Joined: 11/07/07
Posts: 1

Im Expecting #1 on July 7th and this is my space


Mom2Jen's picture
Joined: 10/04/07
Posts: 1
Steph's space

Steph's preggo space
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Carrie's Space

Carrie & Craig - married 4/9/05

After TTC for over 1.5 years, we got a BFP on 11/7/07:

1st ultrasound on 11/14/07, 6weeks and 1 day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SaucyVidel's picture
Joined: 07/20/06
Posts: 634

Reserving my space here!

This is my second baby, btw. My daughter was born on 4-5-07 and I am VERY excited to have conceived this month. We are hoping for a son, but are just thrilled with ANY blessing handed our way.

I got three BFN until 11-7-07, when I FINALLY got a faaaaint positive. I will test again to be sure but I am calling it as a valid result Smile

Will post pictures soon!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Laurie's Space

BFP November 4, 2007

Jeffininer's picture
Joined: 11/07/07
Posts: 1796

Ray and I

BFP on November 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm.

My first U/S pics!!! I think I finally beleive it all!!!

8 weeks and 4 days!!!

Ray and I a month before Rylee was born

To Rylee Elizabeth. Your Birth Story

Born July 11, 2008 at 12:15 pm
Weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long

Thursday, July 10th I had a weekly doctor's appt. I was checked and told that I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Doc said that she thought I would be going into labor very soon...Little did she know that just 6 hours later I would start to have my first real contractions.

At around 8:30 pm I began to notice that my BH contractions were changing a bit. I also noticed that they were happening more often. I wasn't timing them, just noticing the difference and time they started. By 10:00 pm I was getting a little anxious. The contractions were consistently 5 minutes apart, but not really strong. I went to the rest room and noticed I had some bloody show. This got me really awake and I decided I'd stay up for a bit longer to see what would happen. I told Ray to go to sleep because if this wasn't the real thing, I didn't want him exhausted for work the next day.

Well, around 11:30 and timing my contractions, they were around 4 minutes apart. I decided to call my doctor and see what he thought. He told me to come in and get checked out. I would be monitored for about an hour and then decide if I should be admitted. I wake Ray up and we head to the hospital. I checked in at 12:30 am and at 1:30 am I was admitted to Labor and Delivery. I was assigned an AWSOME nurse and we made it until 4:00 am with no meds. At this point I knew I wasn't going to have my baby until morning and I was getting exhausted. I reluctantly asked for an epidural to help me sleep and prepare for the arrival of my little girl.

At 8:30 am on July 11th I was checked and found I was fully dilated and 100% effaced. I would start pushing at 9:00 am. I was SO excited!!! I knew the end was close and that I had the control now. I began to push and put all my power behind each one. The doc came in every now and then to check on me. They broke my water to help speed things up and that's when they first noticed that Rylee was 'sunny side up'. The doctor tried to manually rotate her. I then tried to push on my right side. Then I would turn and push on my left side. My contractions were slowing down so I agreed to a dose of pitocin to help me along. At this point I still had no idea I could not deliver this child on my own.

It was after 2.5 hours of pushing that I find that Rylee had rotated herself again and that she was not able to get her head passed my pelvis. My doctor said that I had two options. 1) Continue pushing for another half hour and see if any progress is made or 2) Opt for a c-section and get this child out. I began to cry immediately. I had never thought a c-section would be necessary for me. Ray and I discussed behind closed doors and he knew I was scared to do a c-section. I wanted to keep trying. When we told this to the doc, she said she had said that to try to make me feel better, but more pushing just wasn't an option. Rylee's heart rate had increased and she felt that my child may be in danger if we didn't get her out right now. Ray and I finally consented to the c-section...what choice did we have?

At 12:00 pm I got wheeled into the OR shaking with fear. I suppose it was a typical c-section. I was opened up and my baby was born at 12:15 pm. She was whisked away immediately and checked out. Her Apgar scores were 1 and 9. Ray got to be with her through all her tests and cleanings. I didn't get the chance to see my little girl until about 20 minutes after she was born. I kept staring at the door waiting to get a glimpse of my child, but I was left with nothing for quite a while. I got to touch her cheek as Ray showed her to me for 2 seconds, and then they were taken away again. I was left all alone on that table with tears of happiness streaming from my eyes. I some how fell asleep while I was being put together and sewn up. I woke up as I was being taken out of the OR. I was still shaking, but this time with anticipation of seeing my child. She was still in the isolate when I got into my recovery room, so I still had not gotten a good look at my little girl. FINALLY after 5 minutes they brought my little bug to me. She was beautiful and perfect in every way.

I found out afterward that I was pushing so hard that I tore my uterus. They said I was an excellent pusher, I but my pelvis was just too narrow for her head. With this knowledge, I know I will never have the option of a VBAC. I am coming to terms with this, but I think it will still be hard should Ray and I decide to expand our family beyond the perfect number of 3.

At almost 6 Months Old

7 Months Old

9 Months Old

10 Months Old

11 Months Old

12 Months Old

15 Months Old

Mile Stones
Rolled back to front on her 4 month bday
Sitting at 7 months
First Tooth at 9 months and 14 days (top right)
Pulled up at 10 months
Crawling at 10.5 months
Cruising at 11 months
Walking at 13 months
First molar at 14 months (second VERY shortly after)
Got rid of bottle entirely at 14 months

1 Year Stats
Weight: 21 lbs 12.5 oz (60%)
Height: 28.75 in (75%)
Head: 46 cm (45%)

15 Month Stats
Weight: 22 lbs 2.5 oz (35%)
Height: 30.75 in (55%)
Head: 46.5 cm (70%)

3 Year Stats
Weight: 29.5 lbs
Height: 36.50 in

CarrieBos's picture
Joined: 11/09/07
Posts: 2

I haven't been on in FOREVER but I definitely need to update.

We have had our first few appointments. Our next one on February 6th we will be scheduling the ultrasound to see what we're having.

EDD: July 6th, 2008 July 14th, 2008 (had an ultrasound on December 11th to get a better idea of EDD.
BFP: 3 - 2 HPT+ & 1 +BloodTest

2nd HPT+ 11/4 (picture below)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family


Lots-o-Tots's picture
Joined: 01/29/06
Posts: 574

Lisa's Space

This is pregnancy #5, baby #6 for me Smile

Nov. 6 (11dpo)

4 weeks pregnant . . . not much to see except what's left over from the last 5!

8 weeks pregnant . . . how sad is this, to look this pregnant already Sad

12 weeks

16 weeks

20 weeks

24 weeks

28 weeks-

32 weeks -

36 weeks -

Joined: 01/04/09
Posts: 15

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Brooke is expecting baby #3!!!!!!

I tested and received my BFP on the 11th of November, we have been TTC since March this year.. after a loss in January.. finally I am pregnant with #3

Here are the tests.. the first test taken is the long one.. and second test the small one which was taken at the Dr's today..

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

My 17 week 5 day belly!!

Joined: 12/08/06
Posts: 2

We have been TTC for a while. I have been off BC for more than three years, and now finally I am joining a Birth Group!!! I could not believe that I actually got a ++++ and must have sat there for ten minutes thinking, wow, these actually work! Smile Count me in for JULY 17th !!!!

cuddlebug26's picture
Joined: 12/26/06
Posts: 5

= ( FRER told me yes clearblue say Not Pregnant.

Jennana1120's picture
Joined: 10/17/05
Posts: 40


November 27th, 2007- Broke out the maternity wear at 6 weeks 5 days :roll:

6w4d belly shot

BFP Nov 11th

CarrieBos's picture
Joined: 11/09/07
Posts: 2

Another Army wife in the July 2008....Congrats on the baby and congrats on surviving the 15 months. My DH just got back in Sept from 15 months. Smile

PigandTurtle's picture
Joined: 03/23/06
Posts: 2

BFP on November 10, 2007

6 weeks 4days

10 weeks, 5 days

16 weeks