Spaces are reserved for pictures of our growing bellies, BFPs, Families, Furbabies, ultrasound photos, and nursery shots.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING!
* This is a NO COMMENTS thread. Please post your newest belly pictures to the general threads for comments.
* Reserve your "space" and edit it each time you post a new picture. DO NOT create a new post for each new picture you are posting. Make a post ONE TIME and then EDIT it each time you'd like to add new pictures. Do this by clicking the "edit" button in the top right hand corner of YOUR post.
* To center a post, start your post with the word center between two arrows
. At the end of your post, post the word /center between arrows again.
* Because this is already a picture heavy thread, please turn off your signatures. You can do this by unchecking the "attach signature" button before your hit submit to post your message.
* Most importantly, POST PICTURES! We want to see those growing bumps and beautiful babies!
Last edited by TalenaK; 11-07-2007 at 08:44 PM.
"I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2
Please remove me.
Last edited by jackinola; 09-21-2007 at 01:32 PM.
I'll get DH to take a "before" pic tomorrow.
Me and Dh
5 week belly pic:
6 week belly pic:
16 week belly pic:
Last edited by belindab; 09-23-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Connor, Landon, Liam, Noah, Keaton, Amaris and 9/04 12/04 11/11 1/12
Last edited by oimiloy; 07-08-2009 at 08:01 AM.
I think I'm going to paint the baby's room a soft yellow with white wainscotting. I've got my childhood furniture in the room now (it's our guestroom) that's all oak, so I think the oak with the white and yellow and some sage green will look so nice! I will do some pretty room darkening curtains with a sheer behind for the window. Ohhh...I'm so excited!! I hope I'm not jinxing myself getting this excited so early!!