Oh my. DH said he might want to TTC this summer (there are some work reasons for the timing). I was expecting to have to talk him into it in a couple years. I'm torn. Part of me wants to wait so I can spend extra time with just LO when the older kids are in preschool this fall and possibly regain a little sanity around the house (ha.). Part of me is excited at the possibility. And all of me knows that if he suggests it sometime when I'm fertile I'll agree immediately.
If we did, we'd have #4 when the others are approximately 5 1/4, 3 1/2, and 2. Are we insane? (Note I'm asking that on this board and not one of my birth boards. ;))
ETA: Oh, and this is all theoretical since I'm still BFing a ton and am not fertile again yet.