RECIPES (please remove siggys first)
White Bean Soup
* 1 Tbs. olive oil
* 1 large shallot, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
* 1 pkg. (32 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth
* 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
* 1 medium zucchini, sliced and quartered
* 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 Tbs. red-wine vinegar
* Garlic-bread knots
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat, then add shallot and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, tomatoes, zucchini, and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar.
2. Serve with garlic-bread knots.