Went in for my first appointment today. It was with the Midwife and we talked and decided to hold of on the U/S until we know what my levels are. I got blood drawn for them today and will do it again Saturday and next Thursday.
She also called the doctor and he told her he would like to be there for the U/S as well so that is another reason we are waiting. I'm actually extremely relieved to be pushing it off a little longer. I have an appointment with him on Thursday and we will do a U/S then if my levels are high enough.
They took a ton of blood today and did an exam. I'm hoping they will have my levels Monday and that it will be good news! I'm switching to prescription prenatals as well as Iron and Vitamin D every day.
We are still in this for now. I'm still feeling pretty good about the baby and feel even better now that we have a plan.