My water is pregnant...lol

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106
My water is pregnant...lol

I did an experiment. I used just water with one to see what happened. Apparently my water is pregnant. lol

NutMeg4189's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 524

I'm so happy for your water Smile it must be so excited ... And you need to use different tests. Smile lol

batbird's picture
Joined: 08/29/06
Posts: 325

Ahh, so it is in the water at your house Wink

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"NutMeg4189" wrote:

I'm so happy for your water Smile it must be so excited ... And you need to use different tests. Smile lol

I have one Answer and one clear blue digital.

"batbird" wrote:

Ahh, so it is in the water at your house Wink

lol

glwolf's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

i would email the manufacturer of those tests and tell them maybe you can get your $ back!

pico83's picture
Joined: 09/06/06
Posts: 3008

Hmm... definitely time for different tests. I agree you should contact the manufacturer. That's nuts.

blondiess4u's picture
Joined: 11/08/07
Posts: 1450

That is crazy! Isn't there a saying that there's something in the water?!?! I guess so!

Leah261's picture
Joined: 09/14/11
Posts: 1244

Are those $store tests? I used to use those a lot and had 4 false positives with them...this was a while back. I stopped using them after that for sure. One of the lines was so convincing it was really upsetting to find out it was wrong AGAIN. Geez...these stupid tests. Lol. Or maybe it isn't wrong and it really is in the water...Lol.

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"Leah261" wrote:

Are those $store tests? I used to use those a lot and had 4 false positives with them...this was a while back. I stopped using them after that for sure. One of the lines was so convincing it was really upsetting to find out it was wrong AGAIN. Geez...these stupid tests. Lol. Or maybe it isn't wrong and it really is in the water...Lol.

Yes, these are the Assured brand of $tree tests..not the New Choice.

**Tiffany**'s picture
Joined: 11/21/03
Posts: 1230

Holy crap your water got a great line how many dpo is it do you think? That's crazy! I would totally call the manufacturer too and stop using those tests.

BuckeyeK's picture
Joined: 10/23/06
Posts: 3087

There really is something in your water! ROFL

shadow_grey's picture
Joined: 05/03/12
Posts: 581

haha, that line is perfect. Lucky water

Joined: 11/02/11
Posts: 122

Wow, that's ridiculous!

Joined: 02/14/07
Posts: 108

wow that is insane. I just saw an episode of the show "The Doctors" were they talked about what is good to buy from dollar store & they said YES the pg tests were the same & that there are no false poitives. hmmmmmm they sure gave a lot of people bad info that day.

Log in or register to post comments