Appointment this morning showed some more progress, at least 50% effaced and 'a good 3' cm dilated, she said it was between 3 and 3+ and my cervix is very soft. Being sick right now and heading into ANOTHER major snowstorm tomorrow (we just had one sunday into yesterday) I'm hoping she holds off till the weekend now.
Maybe we'll get some walking in on Friday or Saturday at the indoor track see if we can't get this show on the road!
Sorry baby is teasing you. I hope she holds out until after the storm and then comes nice and easily!
big boy 12.8.07 @ 39+2 7lbs 8oz, 20.5" BFed for 13 months
middle boy 8.12.09 @ 39+4 7lbs 9oz, 21" BFed for 13.5 months
little boy 4.26.11 @ 38+4 6lbs 14oz, 19.5" BFed until 26mo and again 30-37mo
baby boy 10.25.13 @ 41+0 8lbs 15oz, 21.5"
8.16.12 & 12.16.12
TTA, but would welcome a surprise