**March 2014 Spaces**
Welcome to March 2014 and Congratulations to you all!
Please reserve your spot here AFTER you get your BFP.
Spaces are reserved for sharing...
1. Something brief about yourself
2. Info about your appointments
3. Pics of your BFP, your growing belly, ultrasounds, nursery shots, etc.
4. Additional pregnancy tickers
5. Anything else you want to share related to your pregnancy (please keep as brief as possible).
Please read the following before posting!
* This is a NO COMMENTS thread. Please post your newest belly pictures to the general threads for comments.
* Once you reserve your "space," edit it each time you post something new. Please DO NOT create a new post for each new picture/piece of info you are posting. Do this by clicking the "edit" button in the bottom right hand corner of your post.
* Because this is already a picture-heavy thread, please turn off your signatures. You can do this by un-checking the "Show your signature" button before your click "submit" to post your message.
* Most importantly, POST PICTURES! We want to see those growing bumps and beautiful babies!
Last edited by BuckeyeMom614; 08-12-2013 at 02:51 PM.
My family. <3
July 3: Got our BFP after a year and a half of TTC! Woo hoo!!
July 27: 7 week Ultrasound. Baby's heartbeat is 148bpm. Measuring right on time.
August 13: First prenatal doctor's appointment. 9 weeks. Baby's heartbeat is 169bpm. Measuring a little over an inch. I could see him/her wiggling around. I've gained 10 pounds so far. I better slow down on the eating lol.
Last edited by BuckeyeMom614; 08-17-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Hi all! My name is Aubrey. I live in the mountains of western Wyoming with my fiance, Daniel, and my six year-old daughter from another relationship, Jillian. We have our two horses, Beretta and Moon, and a cat, Luna, at the moment, but considering we're all animal crazy and Daniel was raised working on ranches, we will more than likely have a small farm in the next few years.
Due Date: March 8
August 8, all the basics plus a shot of the baby on the ultrasound
September 12, everything looks and sounds great, listened to the heartbeat on the doppler.
Big ultrasound will be in October!