I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! :animalbunny2:
1. Aside from a rainy Saturday morning, DH, DS and I had a wonderful 4-day weekend.
2. For Earth Day, we went to a nature trail and fed the squirrels and chickadees.
3. On Saturday, we took Cole to see "Hop" (as promised for a rainy day) and then we had birthday dinner & cake at my parents' place (for my 42nd).
4. Yesterday, we started the day with a fun Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard and then we spent most of the day outside playing with Cole.
5. Today, we went to the Agricultural Museum to see the baby animals.
6. Cole has been insisting - on and off - that we call him by his given name.
7. It's odd calling him "Nicholas", but luckily he doesn't catch us most of the time.
8. We're having challenges at dinner time trying to get Cole to eat properly.
9. Today he had 2 time outs because he was fussing over a glass of juice, so eventually he had to settle for water.
10. I'm so proud of Cole that he can now recite the alphabet in French, count to ten and remember at least 20 words.