Offical May '09 TTC/Prego thread

79 posts / 0 new
Last post
rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809
Offical May '09 TTC/Prego thread

Ok Ladies, here's our stalking list :D.

Please post your status and I will update the list!! If you have a chart you would like me to add, I can post the link as well!

Pregos:preggo:

~Sarahsunshine/Sarah ~ expecting #4 EDD 9/14/2010
~MommyJannah/Jana ~ expecting #4 EDD 1/4/2011
~Wanna Be Preggers/Kelly ~ expecting #2 EDD 1/12/2011
~Readyforbaby1/Julie ~ expecting #2 EDD 1/27/2011
~Sngowd/Shannon ~ expecting #3 EDD 2/7/2011
~Laberglund/Lisa ~ expecting #3 EDD ??
~Jessianne/Jessi ~ expecting #2 EDD ??

TTC 2010:lovebed:

~LullabyMommy/Ginny
~Alikat30/Alison ~ fall 2010

Not Preventing :boogie:

~Lauriem822/Laurie
~AK2663/Anne
~RebeccaA'07/Rebecca

Future TTCer's :bigwink:

~Zoe08/Kalee ~ summer 2011

Wanting, but waiting :Whistle:

~BabyDLove/Bonnie ~ revisiting in 2yrs
~Fudd8963/Tara ~ revisiting in a year or so
~Sheanaalanna/Sheana

Our Family is complete :cloud9:

~Pammi41125/Pammi
~jnjebrown/Nicole
~rachelperry1983/Rachel
~Suzie-0225/Suzie
~kristenlew/Kristen
~Mom2phas/Tori

Joined: 01/11/05
Posts: 326

[COLOR=black]Ok, I'll be the first to update. [/COLOR]

Our family is complete!

MommyJannah's picture
Joined: 08/25/08
Posts: 109

our 4th is due Jan 4, 2011!

LullabyMommy's picture
Joined: 09/11/08
Posts: 237

Here's my update:

Not Preventing :bigwink:

jnjebrown's picture
Joined: 09/16/08
Posts: 229

I am with Pammi on this one...

Our family is complete!

zoe08's picture
Joined: 09/09/08
Posts: 665

We will probably start TTC in summer of 2011

lauriem822's picture
Joined: 11/06/07
Posts: 360

Not preventing unless you consider Ev's never-ending nursing. Smile

Suzie-0225's picture
Joined: 07/30/08
Posts: 206

:kaos3:COMPLETE:kaos3:

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

Updated Smile

Wanna Be Preggers's picture
Joined: 01/04/08
Posts: 2

preggos! expecting #2 on january 12, 2011

BabyDLove's picture
Joined: 07/15/08
Posts: 21

I want one more I think, DH doesnt.....so were going to wait til Jewels is three, then deciide
Bonnie

Alikat30's picture
Joined: 02/19/08
Posts: 229

Future TTC'er - fall 2010?

Joined: 03/18/06
Posts: 391

As of this past week...Not preventing!

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

Updated!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

not preventing.....and have sore boobs this afternoon! LOL never had them with the witch but who knows! I will be POAS'ing on Saturday morning!

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

TTC here!

"AK2663" wrote:

I will be POAS'ing on Saturday morning!

{fingers crossed} for you, Anne!!!

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

We are not actively trying but we're not preventing either...so really JLIH although ideally we hope it doesn't happen for us for a few more months!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

We are not actively trying but we're not preventing either...so really JLIH although ideally we hope it doesn't happen for us for a few more months!

this is us exactly too! June at the earliest, but July would be ideal for us with my work schedule.

I did get poas happy and tested this am...was a bfn but it was only like 7-8 dpo

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

this is us exactly too! June at the earliest, but July would be ideal for us with my work schedule.

I did get poas happy and tested this am...was a bfn but it was only like 7-8 dpo

Bummer on the BFN!

I am a weirdo but I would love to have a fall baby - the opposite of Kaylin's birthday so there is enough room between the two of them. I'd love to have 2 1/2 years between the two. We'll see...our sex life (tmi I know) isn't anything grand so I don't see it happening for awhile, which is fine!

fudd8963's picture
Joined: 12/27/07
Posts: 1630

I will be stalking you on Saturday Anne!!!

We haven't decided yet. Right now DH says that he is happy with the two girls, but I always said I wanted three and he said two. We did make a deal that we would go with two pregnancies, and I was SURE we would have twins. Never really thought it would happen. But we'll see in a year or so. DH wants to be done by the time he's 35, and he's 32 now so we only have a few years left.

Sheanaalanna's picture
Joined: 10/16/08
Posts: 67

I'm not wanting another any time soon, but I never say never. If it happens, I'll be :eek: but exciting and thrilled all the same. I can't wait to hear how everybody is progessing. I will live vicariously through you all~! SO will be 41 soon, and he doesn't want another child, but as I've told him, I don't need him to make a baby! LOL

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

ok If I'm not preggo then my body is having very weird pms symptoms. My nips are super tingly!! It's so bizarre! I felt like this with G, but not till I was like 2 months or so along!

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

ok If I'm not preggo then my body is having very weird pms symptoms. My nips are super tingly!! It's so bizarre! I felt like this with G, but not till I was like 2 months or so along!

That sounds like a good sign! I can't wait until you test!!

jessianne223's picture
Joined: 09/10/08
Posts: 121

Ok! We are not preventing! Maternity coverage will be effective June 1, and If I can loose another 10 pounds, I'm almost ready to go for it. Please add me Wink

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

Ok, I *think* I have everyone updated!

Oh Anne, when are you testing again?!

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

Yes, Anne, when will you test again?

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"rachelperry1983" wrote:

Ok, I *think* I have everyone updated!

Rachel - I'm TTC! Thanks!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

Either sat or sun I'll test I think. We dtd Mother's day and I should have been fertile according to the chart I looked at (after lol) for Sunday-Thursday. We shall see!!

Joined: 01/11/05
Posts: 326

Rach, you might have to switch yourself to the preggo category . . .

*** runs away***

LullabyMommy's picture
Joined: 09/11/08
Posts: 237

Well, after having quit BFing 5 weeks ago, the witch finally returned today. i had almost forgotten what it was like to have cramps! I guess I should take the concept of "not preventing" a little more seriously now. Although, if you guys remember I was having some pain issues that were interfering with DTD, and they haven't resolved despite stopping the BFing. So there's not a lot of frequency for us, but I'm seeing a specialist, so hopefully that will improve and we'll move over to the TTC list in the fall.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

Either sat or sun I'll test I think. We dtd Mother's day and I should have been fertile according to the chart I looked at (after lol) for Sunday-Thursday. We shall see!!

Oh Anne...where are you? Did you test?

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

LOL I'm here. Tested this am and it was a BFN. Still no AF in sight so I'm not really sure?! I don't know if its too early or what. It took me awhile to get one with G so who knows. Maybe I'll just not have a period for awhile but not be preg....I hope not though bc I do want to really try try in July. That would be the ideal month for me.

LullabyMommy's picture
Joined: 09/11/08
Posts: 237

"AK2663" wrote:

LOL I'm here. Tested this am and it was a BFN. Still no AF in sight so I'm not really sure?! I don't know if its too early or what. It took me awhile to get one with G so who knows. Maybe I'll just not have a period for awhile but not be preg....I hope not though bc I do want to really try try in July. That would be the ideal month for me.

How frustrating! Keep us posted, and I've got my fingers crossed for July for you!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Ooooh I can't wait to stalk all of you ladies!

Our family is complete! DH is getting the big V on Friday - woot!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

Still no AF here or signs of her....although the last 2 nights I have gotten up twice to pee!! WTF I'm going nutzo over here.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

Still no AF here or signs of her....although the last 2 nights I have gotten up twice to pee!! WTF I'm going nutzo over here.

WTH! I am going nuts with you...Lol. What DPO are you? Maybe it'll take a few more days to register on the preggo test.

LullabyMommy's picture
Joined: 09/11/08
Posts: 237

"AK2663" wrote:

Still no AF here or signs of her....although the last 2 nights I have gotten up twice to pee!! WTF I'm going nutzo over here.

Oh girl, this sounds serious. I'll bet you are almost crazy. Are you going to test again? If so, when?

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

I *think* I was fertile from Sunday (mothers day)-Wed/thursday and we DTD on Sunday then had a stomach bug from monday on so didn't DTD anymore that week. So when i tested I would have been like 11-13 DPO? My cycles have been so weird that I'm not positive. With G I remember I had several negatives then finally like 3wks after got a positive one. I'm going to test again Sat/Sun and if it is neg again Ill just assume the witch is playing games with me. I swear, if she is then my body is doing a 360 of what it used to do.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

I *think* I was fertile from Sunday (mothers day)-Wed/thursday and we DTD on Sunday then had a stomach bug from monday on so didn't DTD anymore that week. So when i tested I would have been like 11-13 DPO? My cycles have been so weird that I'm not positive. With G I remember I had several negatives then finally like 3wks after got a positive one. I'm going to test again Sat/Sun and if it is neg again Ill just assume the witch is playing games with me. I swear, if she is then my body is doing a 360 of what it used to do.

Do you feel any symptoms? I am so hoping this is it! I know you were kind of wanting to hold off until July but how sweet would it be to get pregnant on one of the first 'trys'?

Not sure about the AF cycles because I have yet to get one. I know mine is b/c I am breastfeeding quite a bit still. But once it starts again at least I'll know what's going on. It's confusing w/o a cycle!

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

I'm not prego! HA Pammi! LOL Doing my funky 9 days of spotting before the witch shows!!

On another note, I just got a call from my OB's office to schedule my annual............I'm going to go ahead and see if he can do the ablasion, I've started bleeding again after DTD and it's been a yr of this mess!

Sheanaalanna's picture
Joined: 10/16/08
Posts: 67

"kristenlew" wrote:

Our family is complete! DH is getting the big V on Friday - woot!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!:yahoo: Make sure he goes and gives his samples to check on the sperm count!!! LOL

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

Do you feel any symptoms? I am so hoping this is it! I know you were kind of wanting to hold off until July but how sweet would it be to get pregnant on one of the first 'trys'?

Sore boobs, tired, up peeing at night, bloated...but I feel like all could be explained by something else possibly :rolleyes: ?? I don't know but I'm getting impatient lol I almost tested this morning but I thought, no bc then I have to go in school and act normal if it's positive, and if it's neg I'm gonna want to test again Sat/Sun to make sure LOL So I'm being good and waiting Smile Then I'll have a long wknd to embrace whatever the answer!

Even though timing is def. better next month or July, I won't lie and say I wouldn't be a little sad if I'm not preggo. I think in my heart I feel I really might be, but my head is saying no no no every 'symptom' can be explained other than pregnancy.

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

Anne, get yo a$$ to the bathroom and pee on a FRER NOW WOMAN!!!!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

I almost want to call the ob and say I'm having symptoms, periods are a mess but getting a neg. and ask them if they will order a blood test. You think they would? They were very anti blood test when I was preg. with G. Said HPT are so accurate that if you are they say yes, if you aren't they say no!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

I've had to unbutton my pants to sit all day. This bloating needs to bring a BFP or AF soon and hit the road!!!

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"AK2663" wrote:

I almost want to call the ob and say I'm having symptoms, periods are a mess but getting a neg. and ask them if they will order a blood test. You think they would? They were very anti blood test when I was preg. with G. Said HPT are so accurate that if you are they say yes, if you aren't they say no!

Can you fib a little? Say something along the lines of you see a slight positive and are having symptoms but want something more concrete like a blood test?

rachelperry1983's picture
Joined: 04/13/07
Posts: 809

lie about your period dates................listen tell those mofo's to give you the d@mn test or I'm going to come and break their hip!

OMG, PMS is striking BAD today!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

neg this morning again. soo confused. my sister said not to call bc Im technically supposed to get my period sometime btwn this wed. and next so she just doesnt think Im preg. At this point Im wondering too!?

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

How confusing!! Maybe it's just is too soon??

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

ok got the witch this morning. Actually happier than I thought I would be. Means that the 2 weddings we have in 2wks DH and I will be able to throw back a few and relax together without G and me being tired! Also, much better timing for work. Of course I would have loved to have been preggo again, but seems everything worked itself out this time!!

LullabyMommy's picture
Joined: 09/11/08
Posts: 237

Well, at least you know, right?

Pages