Well breastfeeding is def not a way to prevent pregnancy. Tested this morning and have a very faint +. I am scared sh**less. 2 babies under a yr old. I'm so scared about how hard that will be. It is still a hush hush thing as with my history of mc this is not a set in stone type thing. I am going to retest in a couple days and see if it gets darker. I need opinions though. Do I wait until after the next test to contact my Dr or go ahead now? They had me on progest. suppositories with Dalton shortly after I found out I was preg with him. Plus I am not sure of the exact due date either as I was due to start on this past Sunday but with it only showing faintly today and being neg on Mon I would say it would put my due date a week later. Plus my cycle has been all messed up since I've had Dalton. Any opinions would be great as I can't really think straight right now.
Another stresser I have going on is that the other office girl is getting married in May. She made it very clear that if I was to end up preg and due around her wedding she would not be happy. I really love her to death and I don't want to make her mad at all. I spoke to my manager this morning as she has been questioning me as to if I was preg and she assured me that there would be coverage for the other girl during her wedding but I am still scared to say anything.
Sorry for the rambling but I am just kinda all over the place right now.