So a couple of things happened today..
1. My glucose test blood draw went good.
2. First time ever that they took my BP a couple times because it was high.. Dr said "the top" number was higher than he wanted to see but the "bottom number" was just fine. He didn't say what they were and of course like a dunce, I didn't ask. :roll:
3. I'm measuring 30 weeks :shock:
4. I've gained 8lbs since the last appointment. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Up a total of 40 lbs now!! :pissed:
5. Rh shot went a-ok!
6. Since I'm in an "odd" week, I go back in 3 weeks to get onto an "even" schedule then continue on with every 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!