Never in my life...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Never in my life...

  1. #1
    Posting Addict ILoveMyMiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    44,759

    Default Never in my life...

    Have I wanted a weekend to go by so fast in my life!!! C'mon Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nidia likes this.
    Adriana --> <-- DH, Markus
    Liliana Nicole ~ 05.13.03
    Sam ~ 10.31.09
    Bram Alexander ~ 04.10.13

     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker




  2. #2
    Mega Poster nidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South, GA
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    Super exciting!! What time is your appt??


    ♥ C, N & L!


    Photobucket

    Noah 7/9/08
    8/8/12
    Lucas 5/8/13



  3. #3
    Posting Addict ILoveMyMiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    44,759

    Default

    1:30 I'll probably get there when they open and just wait.

    Knowing what baby is will open SOOO many doors to starting to buy stuff... nesting.. preparing.. it's setting in that I'm pregnant! It really hasn't yet.. but when I see baby on the big screen and start to identify it by a gender, I think it will sink in.
    Last edited by ILoveMyMiniMe; 12-06-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Maddz and Heatherbella like this.
    Adriana --> <-- DH, Markus
    Liliana Nicole ~ 05.13.03
    Sam ~ 10.31.09
    Bram Alexander ~ 04.10.13

     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker




  4. #4
    Posting Addict sox79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    You know we're all going to be stalking you Monday afternoon! What time zone are you in? Just so I know when to start comin here every 5 minutes
    Super duper exciting!!!!
    ~~ Yaeli ~~

    DH since 6/24/04
    DS1 - 4/9/06
    DS2 - 8/22/08
    DD
    - 5/6/13

  5. #5
    Prolific Poster blondiess4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Can't believe it's almost here! Just enjoy the weekend! any last guesses of what you think your having? so exciting!
    Samantha


    DS1-5/17/08 6lbs 6oz
    DS2-9/16/11 6lbs 9oz
    DD-5/24/13 7lbs 15oz

    CafeMom Tickers

  6. #6
    Mega Poster nidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South, GA
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    Adriana, I had a dream of you last night!! You found out what the baby was and you wore a little cute top and it had HER name on it. I forgot what the name was but yes, a girl lol That's how you surprised us, by taking a pic. I must have had you on my mind before bed time!


    ♥ C, N & L!


    Photobucket

    Noah 7/9/08
    8/8/12
    Lucas 5/8/13



  7. #7
    Posting Addict ILoveMyMiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    44,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sox79 View Post
    You know we're all going to be stalking you Monday afternoon! What time zone are you in? Just so I know when to start comin here every 5 minutes
    Super duper exciting!!!!

    I'm in Central time (Kansas City, MO ) Stalk stalk stalk!!
    Last edited by ILoveMyMiniMe; 12-07-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    Adriana --> <-- DH, Markus
    Liliana Nicole ~ 05.13.03
    Sam ~ 10.31.09
    Bram Alexander ~ 04.10.13

     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker




  8. #8
    Posting Addict ILoveMyMiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    44,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blondiess4u View Post
    Can't believe it's almost here! Just enjoy the weekend! any last guesses of what you think your having? so exciting!
    I know! SOOOO excited! My gut still says boy.. but all the chats we've had on everything being different per baby, not per gender has me not so sure!
    Adriana --> <-- DH, Markus
    Liliana Nicole ~ 05.13.03
    Sam ~ 10.31.09
    Bram Alexander ~ 04.10.13

     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker




  9. #9
    Posting Addict ILoveMyMiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    44,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nidia View Post
    Adriana, I had a dream of you last night!! You found out what the baby was and you wore a little cute top and it had HER name on it. I forgot what the name was but yes, a girl lol That's how you surprised us, by taking a pic. I must have had you on my mind before bed time!
    OMG! Tooo cool!!!

    Have you had your appointment yet??? (Not asking what it is or when it is.. ) I'm dying to know!
    Adriana --> <-- DH, Markus
    Liliana Nicole ~ 05.13.03
    Sam ~ 10.31.09
    Bram Alexander ~ 04.10.13

     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker




  10. #10
    Mega Poster nidia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South, GA
    Posts
    4,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyMiniMe View Post
    OMG! Tooo cool!!!

    Have you had your appointment yet??? (Not asking what it is or when it is.. ) I'm dying to know!
    No, it's coming up though. Ahhh!! I just know it's a boy though


    ♥ C, N & L!


    Photobucket

    Noah 7/9/08
    8/8/12
    Lucas 5/8/13



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions