I don't know why... But I am. :teethchatter:
We don't have ANYTHING set up for this little man.. the rocking chair we bought last year at a garage sale has yet to be painted.
The crib iusn't even out of the box - but we don't know if it's going in our room (downstairs) or in his bedroom (upstairs) - that's dependent on if we get the pack n play at the shower.. which is a month away, still!!
- DH says we can open up the box this weekend to make sure there's no defective parts. It's a start!
We don't have daycare set up yet.. not even CLOSE to picking somewhere.
DD's grades are falling a little more than I care to admit so I told DH no more Star Wars games until her grades come back up.. and I needed his support on that - which means he'll have to play less, too. (I haven't gotten the response from that email yet.. :roll: )
- DH is in full support. YAY! He canceled her account (the pay portion of it.. not the whole account) and she's been working on her homework a little more each night.
I missed the deadline at DD's school for their annual auction donation so I have to go get that stuff today and make a pretty basket of sorts to be auctioned off - by TOMORROW!! :shock: or pay an even BIGGER late fee. :roll: (DD goes to a private school and have an auction every year for fund raising)
- Got most of it turned in - the last half they agreed to let me wait until payday since it's a pretty penny worth of donation
The auction raffle ticket money is due Friday and I haven't even talked to family about buying some tickets.
- Still haven't. lol.. but ok, whatever. I'll just write the check.
Her Jump Rope for Heart jump rope-athon is on Wednesday and, again, haven't even thought about talking to family about donating to the cause.
- Same here, too.. I'll just write a check :roll:
Work is drilling me into the ground.
I'm scared that I'll fail my glucose test on Thursday.
My maternity pants won't stay up cuz my belly is too big.. and I'm having a VERY hard time coming to grips with buying MORE clothes!!
- Bought a couple more long t-shirts instead.. they were on clearence - MUCH cheaper than pants. lol..
The dog is in DIRE need of a bath.
We need new tires on DH's car. Plus he has an engine light on that needs to be looked at - and he needs his oil changed.
Ok maybe I DO know why.. :oops: