Update on Moi

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650
Update on Moi

So, I don't think I ever updated after my physical therapy appointment on Tuesday. I was having severe pain that hurt to walk, climb stairs, and even throbbed while I sat or laid down. So I saw a therapist on Tuesday and found out that my pelvis was way out of whack. The right side was about 2 inches higher than the left and tilted forward quite a bit. So she had me do some exercises and I guess I slid right back to where I was supposed to be. I do the exercises everyday to keep myself aligned and will have to do them everyday for the foreseeable future, but I feel SOOOOooo much better.

I am still having quite a few contractions everyday so we will see what my doctors say on Thursday. I have 3 appointments that day including physical therapy, OB, and high risk. As much as I don't want to be on bedrest because of the money issue, I am in a lot of pain and have a lot of contractions if I am the slightest bit active. I put the new stroller together tonight which included snapping on the wheels (big whoop!) and then took a 5 min walk down the sidewalk to try it out. Now I am paying for it. :/ DS was so distraught over selling his stroller that I promised I would put the new one together so he could try it.

But here is a picture of the new stroller:

And I got diaper covers in the mail today!

ILoveMyMiniMe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/11/03
Posts: 2333

Aweee poor Jack!! Why was he so upset with you having sold the old one?? Hopefully he get a good vibe from this new one and it's been replaced in his mind. Smile

Look at those cute little diaper covers!!! Soo tiny and colorful! Biggrin I LOVE it!

Heatherbella's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

Aweeee, thanks for the update. I'm SO glad your hips are feeling a bit better. I was having major pain in December when I was barely pregnant (lol) so I went to the chiropractor and massage therapist. Turns out my hip was all out of wack. Then I bent forward the two sides of my hips were going in different directions! It's WAY better now. Glad you got some relief.

I love those covers! Are they Thirsties? Those were my favorite newborn covers. Where did you order them from? They look like the sized ones. Are they x-sm?

tori729's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/23/07
Posts: 1743

Yay for dipes and putting together the stroller! Are you going to a chiro or just a PT? Glad you were able to make the pain lessen! I understand on the energy part though - it's tough to do strenous activities sometimes w/out just wanting to sit down!

Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650

"Heatherbella" wrote:

Aweeee, thanks for the update. I'm SO glad your hips are feeling a bit better. I was having major pain in December when I was barely pregnant (lol) so I went to the chiropractor and massage therapist. Turns out my hip was all out of wack. Then I bent forward the two sides of my hips were going in different directions! It's WAY better now. Glad you got some relief.

I love those covers! Are they Thirsties? Those were my favorite newborn covers. Where did you order them from? They look like the sized ones. Are they x-sm?

Yes, they are the Thirsties x-smalls. I got them off Amazon. I had GCs Biggrin

Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650

"ILoveMyMiniMe" wrote:

Aweee poor Jack!! Why was he so upset with you having sold the old one?? Hopefully he get a good vibe from this new one and it's been replaced in his mind. Smile

Look at those cute little diaper covers!!! Soo tiny and colorful! Biggrin I LOVE it!

He was upset because he is at a stage where he is figuring out what belongs to him. So to him that was Jack's stroller. Plus, he really loves stroller rides.

Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650

"tori729" wrote:

Yay for dipes and putting together the stroller! Are you going to a chiro or just a PT? Glad you were able to make the pain lessen! I understand on the energy part though - it's tough to do strenous activities sometimes w/out just wanting to sit down!

I am just seeing PT at the moment. I was made to see a chiro in HS and he was a bit of a quack. I am sure they are not all like that, but this one was and it put a bad taste in my mouth. :/

ILoveMyMiniMe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/11/03
Posts: 2333

Oh how sweet!!! Has he had a chance to go for a ride in it yet? Or just give it a sit.. and does he approve. Smile

How are your contractions today, lady? :bigarmhug:

Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650

I took him for a short ride. It was all I could muster. He approves and talked about his and baby "memmy's" new stroller the rest of the night and then told Nana about it this morning on facetime, lol.

I am still having quite a few contractions. I know they are mostly BH, but there are too many for my comfort level. Not like 5 in an hour or anything, but between Friday evening and right now I have probably had 20. It doesn't seem to matter if I am active or if I am resting either. They are not painful, but some of them stop me in my tracks til they are over. I downloaded a contraction app just in case they start becoming regular. Thursday can't come soon enough.

blondiess4u's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/08/07
Posts: 1450

Glad you are feeling better and keeping baby in! Love the new stroller! So cute that you have it all set up and ready to go!

nidia's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 06/08/07
Posts: 1812

Yey for a new stroller and girlie diaper covers Smile

Maddz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 08/17/07
Posts: 1759

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I don't baby to make an early escape. Hope to hear only good news each day from you.

Pixacious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 11/13/08
Posts: 650

Well, wasn't the best day. I was feeling so much better pain wise over the weekend. I was still having contractions, but nothing painful. Than being at school for the first few hours the hip pain and back pain came back hard and I only made it til about 2 before the contractions started again. :/ They have calmed down now that I have been home sitting on my duff. SMH

nidia's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 06/08/07
Posts: 1812

Yikes, sounds like maybe you need to be on bedrest some :/