Nov 11...remember the days

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335
Nov 11...remember the days

I lurk on Nov 11 since they are already having babies and when they are done the Dec BB will start (where Ashley and I are).

Can you guys believe it was 3 years ago that we were posting birth buddy info for each other, discussing if "these are labor pains or BH" and when to know to go to the hospital? Its crazy how long ago it was when it seems like yesterday to me still.

I'm really glad our board is still active and so many of us still post regularly. We have been a group for almost 4 years now!

:bigarmhug:

1aBABY's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 11 months ago
Joined: 12/05/06
Posts: 474

It is crazy! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have each of your friendships. I feel like I know each of you and wish we were all closer so we could get together IRL. Love y'all! Smile

Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/12/09
Posts: 658

LOL I was reading the title of this thread Nov 11th in Canada is Remembrance day (for those who have given their lives for their country). SO I was like.. "NOV 11th Remember" and was wondering.. I thought it was a Canadian thing.. lol see what lack of sleep does to the brain!!!!

Funny thing is as I was logging on I noticed the last post on the DEC 08 board was Missy's post about what are you thankful for and I was thinking.. wow that was so long ago guess they don't post much. Were still going strong, maybe some of the NOV 08 mamas will hop on over here and chat with us since they are so quiet.

keops's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 04/01/08
Posts: 813

yes times goes too fast.....................

Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

"mama22Girls" wrote:

LOL I was reading the title of this thread Nov 11th in Canada is Remembrance day (for those who have given their lives for their country). SO I was like.. "NOV 11th Remember" and was wondering.. I thought it was a Canadian thing.. lol see what lack of sleep does to the brain!!!!

Nov 11th is Veteran's Day here...so similar to your holiday. (It's also my baby boy's bday Wink )

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/03/07
Posts: 623

This board is great - it's still so lively! And yeah, can't believe it's gone by this fast.

momaof2boys's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 17 hours ago
Joined: 10/14/05
Posts: 741

"1aBABY" wrote:

It is crazy! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have each of your friendships. I feel like I know each of you and wish we were all closer so we could get together IRL. Love y'all! Smile

I sooo agree with this!!!! I value the friendship I have with you ladies & wish we all lived closer!

AshnBill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

I also thought this was something about D's birthday, or your CSection since you just scheduled that.

I've been lurking on there a lot...crazy!

serwachic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/01/10
Posts: 178

Even though I was only lurking back in '08, it's still crazy to see how quickly time has flown. It's insane to think about all the things I was worried about at that point, and how much MORE I worried about when Jude was an infant!

3inpink's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/11/07
Posts: 451

I totally thought that this post was about you remembering when Deacon was born, I love his birth date, 11-11, it seems just like a lucky day and it has a special cheesy memory for me, anyway, even cooler this year 11-11-11!

Needless to say, I'm in TOTAL DENIAL that our babies are turning 3 and am so sad that I will no longer have a real baby in my house or that I am raising. It is such a time of mixed emotions, I'm so ready for easier days but I LOVE LOVE LOVE newborns and totally miss it!!

You on the other hand are right on the cusp of starting all over and I hope you get to enjoy it cause you know for sure how fast it goes now.

Also, we are so blessed I believe that we are still one of the busiest birth boards going considering we are together for almost 4 years!!

Tanylisa's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/30/07
Posts: 770

I know hard to believe it's been three years! I love this board and am so glad to be part of it!

SoCaliLover's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 12/07/06
Posts: 1591

I am so far behind on this one! LOL But yes, I do remember the days leading up to the birth --some days it seems so far away, other days it seems so recent. Its so hard for me to believe we are coming up on three years!

I do love this board and all of you wonderful ladies! I cannot even imaging taking this journey without you guys! I am always shocked at how some of the other boards --even ones with LOs much younger than ours, have become dead.

What happened to meeting in Vegas? LOL ROFL

Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

"SoCaliLover" wrote:

I am so far behind on this one! LOL But yes, I do remember the days leading up to the birth --some days it seems so far away, other days it seems so recent. Its so hard for me to believe we are coming up on three years!

I do love this board and all of you wonderful ladies! I cannot even imaging taking this journey without you guys! I am always shocked at how some of the other boards --even ones with LOs much younger than ours, have become dead.

What happened to meeting in Vegas?
LOL ROFL

Bethany hasn't been back to plan that. Come one Bethany - we need you!

SoCaliLover's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 12/07/06
Posts: 1591

"Jenn0113" wrote:

Bethany hasn't been back to plan that. Come one Bethany - we need you!

Oh Bethany!! Where are you????????????????

ROFL