QOTD Friday

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335
QOTD Friday

PG.org has a FB page - have you liked it yet? If not, why not?

Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

I have not LIKED it. I don't want to draw attention on my page to the site and then have someone IRL possibly find me here. I'd rather this be a more private place for me to chat.

Lavender444's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/27/03
Posts: 1944

Nope. If someone mentions pg.org on my FB page, I delete their comment. I don't want IRL people to stalk me on here. I like pg.org being just mine. I find I can't speak freely if I know a bunck of IRL people are lurking around.

Jenn0113's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/09/07
Posts: 5335

"Lavender444" wrote:

Nope. If someone mentions pg.org on my FB page, I delete their comment. I don't want IRL people to stalk me on here. I like pg.org being just mine. I find I can't speak freely if I know a bunck of IRL people are lurking around.

Me too!

kris10gal's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 11/02/07
Posts: 1306

"Jenn0113" wrote:

I have not LIKED it. I don't want to draw attention on my page to the site and then have someone IRL possibly find me here. I'd rather this be a more private place for me to chat.

Yep! Don't think I'm going to do it!

Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/12/09
Posts: 658

no.. really cause I just never thought of it, but you make good points so I probably wont Wink

AshnBill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

Nope, for all of the reasons you've all mentioned.

Tanylisa's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/30/07
Posts: 770

I didn't know they had a page, but I probably wouldn't because of the same reason you all mentioned.

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/03/07
Posts: 623

Nope, mostly because I'm not on FB a ton. Plus, yeah, good points about people IRL tracking back here, no thanks. Not that they could find me easily, since IRL I go with my real name and not this nickname.

SoCaliLover's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 12/07/06
Posts: 1591

Hmmmm Guess I will be the minority that I did like their page. Didn't think about anyone stalking me here though

asteuck's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 10/30/07
Posts: 355

I liked it as well. I thought about not for the reasons everyone mentioned then i figured most people wouldn't care too much to look into it.

1aBABY's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 11 months ago
Joined: 12/05/06
Posts: 474

"asteuck" wrote:

I liked it as well. I thought about not for the reasons everyone mentioned then i figured most people wouldn't care too much to look into it.

Me too!

SID081108's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/03/09
Posts: 1348

No cause I really don't spend time looking for FB pages to like, but now I definitely won't cause I agree that I don't really want people finding me here, and since I'm so famous and popular, people would DEFINITELY spend their time looking for me. ha ha JK but seriously, not worth the risk so I'll pass.