Hi! I read on the lactation post that there are other nursing moms on the board throughout their pregnancy. I'm still nursing but I have many questions...
1. It's very painful now..very painful. I can handle the pain but I dread nursing. Suggestions? (Her latch is fine, no yeast infection). Anybody else experiencing this?
2. Do you find that you get contractions from nursing?
3. Has your milk supply been affected?
4. Are you ever exhausted...like crazy exhausted? I have good days but then a crazy exhausted day, like I can't function, feel like a wet noodle tired. Was never this bad in other pregnancies.
5. My baby is 10 months old and I obviously carry her. It's making for sciatica problems and hip discomfort. What are you ladies doing about carrying young children?
Sorry for all the questions, just new experience for me.