Okay so you all know I've been wanting to try a cup for my cycle since I had Carter. I found Lunette on sale on a baby deal site (not babysteals, for once!) and I bought it.
- I don't feel it at all, once it is in.
- NO TAMPONS!
- NO CRAMPS! I always have killer cramps, esp on day 1 and this cycle I have had none.
- I only empty 2-3 times every 24 hours, which makes it very convenient for work.
- I can shower with it in.
- I can run with it in.
- I'm one of those women who changes a tampon every time I pee because I find it absorbs urine (ew) but with the cup in place I could pee and be on my way!
- I haven't quite gotten the hang of removal and that can be a bit painful where I had my tear.
- Emptying can be messy.
- Emptying, cleaning cup, and reinserting takes a few minutes.
- I have had some very very small leaks...I don't think I've been getting it in a good position.
I am pretty satisfied with it and will continue to use it for a few more cycles. I'm on a learning curve and I need more time to practice with it. I would definitely recommend this or a similar product!