My OB recommended we have another peek at baby this week to see how big he is. Unfortunately DH couldn't come with me, but it was nice to have another look at Mr. In-The-Belly!
Everything looks great Here's what's up:
- Baby is currently measuring 32 weeks, so only 1 week ahead. Nothing to worry about!
- He is approx 4 lbs right now
- My fluid levels are "on the generous side of normal". The extra fluid could be a contributing factor to my fundal height measuring 4 weeks ahead.
- He is still a BOY! Definitely.
- Baby is head down!!! My OB thought he was breech at my last appt (and he certainly could have been) but as of today he was head down, facing my left hip, spine curving up on the right side of my belly, bum up top, and legs and arms all tangled on my left side.
The tech tried to get me a nice 3D shot of his face, but my chubby monkey was content to have his darn foot in front of his face the whole time! She had me flipping from side to side, and she poked and prodded baby with the wand a whole bunch but he just wouldn't get his leg out of his face :rolleyes: We finally managed to get 1 decent picture. He looks like his big brother and will probably be a big boy too!