So this morning my Dr told me that we have to wait till Wednesday to induce because she has 2 surgeries on Monday and I really want her to deliver me. Then she tells me that she wants to send me to do an amniocentesis test to make sure his lungs are ready. I totally understand but I'm freaking out!!! I'm so scared. I hate neddle so much and the whole thing makes me cry :(*** I'm going crazy! What if something goes wrong? Or it hurts way more than I've been told.... I just can't hold back the tears.