Everything went good. Measuring right on and baby's heartrate was 156. She went ahead an gave me a scrip for protonix for heartburn since I always get a severe case. So far zantac is working but I know it won't be within the next couple of weeks. The big news though is that she officially scheduled an induction for Tues, Oct 23rd! I've been induced with all the boys for varying reasons. I'd love to go on my own but with my due date one day before Halloween and 2 days before DS3's bday, I decided to just go ahead and do the induction. Plus with my history of GD and big babies, it might not be a bad thing. She is going to have me come in on the 22nd and she's going to strip my membranes to see if maybe that will get me going on my own. It's worth a shot! SO excited that my baby will be here in less than 13 weeks!