I've been induced with all my boys so I thought for sure I'd go til my induction date this time. Now, I'm starting to rethink that. I had a ton of pubic pressure and pain yesterday and have been having contractions off and on all day for the last 2 days. Tonight they are seem to be lasting longer and the pain is spreading from my belly down into my upper thighs. I think I lost part of my mucus plug tonight as well. I've never gone into labor on my own so I'm a little nervous. I don't know how my body will do if I go into labor. With this being #6, it could go fast. With all the boys, once I hit 5-6 I went really fast (fully dilated within 1 1/2 hours). If I do get lucky and go into labor on my own, I don't want to rush to the hospital but I don't want to wait too long either. Maybe my water will break and that will decide for me! DH is working a 24 hour shift tomorrow 50 minutes away so that has me stressed. I could be completely wrong but something just feels different. I just feel like this baby will be here sooner rather than later.