So spill it ladies... what are some things you want to say IRL but never can.
1) I feel like telling my boss that he is part of the problem and we HAVE to make some changes if we want things to improve
2) I feel like telling one of my friends she is a COMPLETE and utter flake... she has not shown up for 5 scheduled lunches... the kicker, she wants to have lunch, it wasn't my idea
3) My son's kindergarten teacher- I want to tell her that her homework is really parent homework and isn't teaching my goober a thing
4) I feel like telling my EX dh that his bragging about has tax return on facebook is completely a pain in my rear as he pays not a dime in child support
I keep all these things to myself because it would be rude if I said them, but I think them...
Sorry but you should write on your ex-DH board that he needs to give some to his child/ren!!
So heres mine
1: tell CUNY to stop raising tuition because 765 for one damn class is ridiculous
2: tell my brother in law that he is inconsiderate and selfish and that he better stop chosing his flavor of the month over his family because his fam always has his back
3: tell my class mate that his laugh is too damn obnoxious..
Let's see here's mine:
1. I want to tell my mother-in-law sometimes to stop being such a ridiculous selfish child about things and to pay more attention, and the right kind, to her children.
2. I want to tell my grandmother, who acts like she no longer has need of love for anyone, that she has seriously hurt my feelings and I'm not sure I see the point in visiting her anymore.
3. I want to tell my dad to please stop telling me that his wife loves me cause she's evil and does not love me and I don't love her and I'm okay with that. Lol.
4. I also want to tell the schools sometimes (I'm a sub) to check the stupid online system before they call me to work since when I can/can't work is always updated in the system and I get interrupted constantly by calls that are unnecessary.
5. I want to tell most of my doctor's office to eff off lately because their staffs suck and they can't fill a simple prescription and instead let me suffer with a stupid infection that went down into my chest (bad for immune compromised people) just because they were being rude and lazy. This one I may actually say when I go to the doc next week.
Wow I had more of these than I thought. I feel better now.
Hehe this is evil... I guess the only thing I can think of at the moment are things I thought today which were
1. To tell Kevins parents how embarassed they should be to be receiving money to pay their bills and buy their food from their son whose supporting his own family
2. To my preg friend to shut the heck up about morning sickness or any pregnancy related issues because some of us WOULD LOVE to have morning sickness right now
3. Oh hehe to tell Kevin to not complain about me "using his checks" if he really doesn't want me to work as much (he complained that I worked two weeks in a row, but then logged online and complained i paid the PUD with his check) .. little does he know i ALSO paid preschool and WSG HHEHEHeheheheh
Ahh, it's nice to vent!
1. I'd like to tell my brother that he can be a complete jerk. That he needs to rethink his priorities and treat his family better and be more a part of his nephews' lives. That contrary to what he thinks, he DOES NOT know everything and needs to learn to be a little more sensitive to other people.
2. I'd like to tell my friend that her actions or lack thereof in the last couple of months have been really hurtful. That it sucks that she hasn't even tried to be there for me when I need her even thought I have always been there for her.
3. I'd like to tell my boss at work that some of their policies are completely ridiculous and to stop treating is like children.
4. And lastly, I'd like to tell people that yes, we know what causes it and we like it!! I am not crazy for having a big family. We love kids and wanted and planned all of them!
Connor, Landon, Liam, Noah, Keaton, Amaris and 9/04 12/04 11/11 1/12
My poor DH usually hears my complaints:
1. I'd like to tell the non-traditional students that classroom policies apply to them; their loud and frequent complaining just makes them look like whiners. I have exactly ONE of these students in each section of my classes this semester.
2. I'd like to tell the receptionist at my pedi's office that when I call and request an appointment for my sick child to be seen that day she shouldn't respond by telling me they are booked. Last time I checked her job was to answer the d*mn phone and take care of office stuff. She doesn't have any kind of medical degree and therefore has no basis for determining whether my child should be seen. Oh, wait, were these supposed to be things we wanted to say, but didn't? My bad.
For the record, my child has been sick enough for me to call his pediatrician TWICE in his 18 months of life and this has happened both times. The first time required a trip to the ER because the idiot that answered the phone wouldn't let me bring him in or talk to the pediatrician. He was immediately admitted for pneumonia. Yesterday was the second time. We're still waiting to see if the antibiotics we got from another dr. will take care of his fever/cough.
Sometimes it feels so good to vent!
1. I want to tell my pregnant co worker to stop complaining about her finances and how she can't afford a baby (her and her husband planned the pregnancy). She also said that when she has the baby (her 3rd) that she is quitting her job and "living off of the state because it is easier" Hello! Some of us can afford to have families and would love the opportunity!
2. I have horrible neighbors that think it is all right for their dogs to bark 24/7.
3. Same neighbors also think it is okay to trespass, very annoying.
Ah, much better.
Michelle, ohemgee! Those are some of my biggest pet peeves right there. Why even buy a dog?!? Hello!!
Oh, what a wonderful thread! Lol.
1) I'd like to tell my BIL/SIL wtf is wrong with you people?!? You file bankruptcy and let your mom buy you a house with a $150 monthly payment, only to turn around and go on vacation, buy a brand new car with a hefty monthly payment, and then ask mom to pay your property taxes next!! Are you greedy blanks crazy?!? You let your sweet mom use up her retirement b/c you don't know how to spend ONLY what you make? How dare you! (my DH's family)
2) I'd like to tell my MIL, if you want to see your grand kids more, maybe pay attention to them while they're there. I don't want to chase kids around your house or pack up all our toys just to visit. No, my kids don't like sitting in front of the TV non stop!! Sheesh!
I guess those are really it. Hmmmm seems as though I have inlaw issues. Lol.
Drake (9 )