ugg ugg ugg

1 post / 0 new
Kier's picture
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/12/12
Posts: 1973
ugg ugg ugg

Where to begin? So, the last week has been crazy. Cleaning, packing, and moving. Saturday was the big move, and it didnt exactly go as planed. We thought that we would be loaded by noon, and up to tge new place early afternoon. Instead, we didnt get out of the old place till after 4pm, and to the new place till after 6pm. I def over did it a bit being on my hands and knees most of the day cleaning floors, wiping down everything, etc, but I have to say we left the place looking pretty good. Then, when DH did the walk through we got a bit of a surprise in the fact that our labd lord is keeping 1/2 of our deposit. Most of it is due to the fact that we didnt give a full months notice... Even though he never said anything when we told him we were moving, and I definitly dobt remember it being in our lease... Not that ican look seeing as we never got a copy of it. The rest of it is due to holes in a couple walls from baby gates... Which he had okd before we put them up saying were no big deal and easy to putty or whatever. He also has to buy us out of the propane we had in the tank, and magically the total of what he is takibg out of our deposit is exactly what he has to pay us for propane.

Any way, so, we didnt get the truck unloaded till after 11pm. We stayed up long enough to put our beds together. Sunfay we spent the day unpacking a bit. Monday my sister and I loaded the kids up, hers and mine, and went to visit our other sister in the hospital. She had been there since Friday, and ended up having her gall bladder out. On the way home I got a call from the boys old school asking about them being enrolled at the new school that they had to keep them on their roster till they got the transfer request from the new school. So, on the way home we stopped at the new school to register them. I was told a couple weeks ago that all I had to do was go in and fill out a paper requesting the switch, and that was it. When I got there, the office lady was rude. Handed me a huge pile of papers (just for DS1) saying that I would have to take them home to fill out since she had to go. One of the papers was this indepth physical form that I have to have a doctor fill out. I told her that we just moved and still didnt have a doctor in the area yet... That all our other district had needed were immunization reccords. To which she said that he couldnt start till that form was complete. I then asked about quick filling out the record transfer request right away so that the other school could take him off their roster, to which she said that she couldnt do till she actually saw him on his first day. Then, she informed me that till he started he would be considered truent with the state. Wth??? So, i spent the rest of the evening calling to get a ped. And to get DS1 a physical, only to find out that because he already had his 6 yr check up that our ins wouldnt cover another physical. Luckily the guy at the dr office was super nice and helpful, found me the fax # for our old doctor so that my husband could fax them the form to fill out and have them fax it to the school. DH turned in all the paper work to the principle yesterday. He told DHthat DS1 woulf start thur (tomorrow) that I would get a call from the secretary today. Still havent heard from her.

Yesterday (tuesday) I spent the day at my sisters since her son was getting his cast off and they needed a sitter for when they were both in school. The kids had fun playing with their cousins, though no one napped. When we got home DH was home from work. As soon as dinner was done the kids went to bed... The lack of nap was showing. Well, soon after we got them down, my mom calls. She and my step dad had gone to get a pile of stuff we had left in the garage at the old place. The landlord had oked this, also saying not to worry about the garbage, that he would take care of it since he didnt want it sitting by the road from saturday till monday. Well, when my mom got there he went off about it all. Making them take all the garbage, and the stuff for vinnies. I guess the garage door had also gone off track since we left saturday, which was some how all our fault??? He told my mom that he was going to charge us for everyday that we didnt return the openers ( which my mom was supposed to bring back with her when she went to get the stuff to donate, but had forgotteb when she left early to go be with my sister after her surgery). I just feel that hes really looking for any way not to get us back our $. nies