Do you use regular childrens toothpaste or toddler toothpaste for your LO? Have they gotten the spitting concept down right? Peyton has trouble spitting out so I still use the toddler but I feel like she should be using the children's now...any tips on teaching her to spit? Usually she will swallow, then when she rinses she spits the water out, but by then she's already swallowed all the toothpaste and is just spitting water. I am too scared of flouride to let her just swallow it every day, it's pretty toxic I think for her to be swallowing daily. Any ideas?