Had my weekly follow up today. My BP was slightly elevated and pulse was a little fast. I have a ton of swelling and gained about 3 lbs this week. Baby sounds great, hear rate was 138. He has fully turned and is now head down. Dr checked me again today but no change in cervix. She said baby is getting lower. Had my strep B swab today as well. I asked about my induction date but she wants to wait to see if we are going to need to schedule it. She said she did not feel I would make it to 39 weeks, which is when she would induce. Glad it's getting close to the end. I am ready to meet this little guy! My girls are too. My daughter told me last week that baby would be born in ten days. Today she told me in 4 days. Both which happen to be Friday the 23rd. I am still thinking it will be closer to 10/9. Both girls were ten days early and I have a feeling this little man is going to decide to stay in until then if not later.