So... my appt pretty much sucked the wind out of my sails. My BP was high (140/80). I don't think my BP has ever been that high. I had to get blood work done but they won't have the results until tomorrow morning. With my other symptoms (floaters in the eye, headaches, pain near my liver, pink tinged discharge, etc), the dr was concerned. I didn't have protein in my urine. Ethan sounded great... so that was good!
Depending on what the blood work says, I may have to deliver earlier than 2 weeks. I really don't want to deliver any earlier but I guess I don't get to choose at this point. I have to go twice a week until the Ethan is born to have my BP checked. And, I'm now on partial rest... not bedrest... but he told me I had to stay hydrated & rest. No more going out or doing too much... he was very firm about that.
I'm sort of freaking out & bummed at the same time. I really want to hold DS but I just don't feel ready to have him THIS WEEK. Crossing my fingers that the blood work isn't bad. At least, I'm full term today... that is a bright spot.
The dr said my blood work was ok for now... so I guess that's good. I still have to go in twice a week for a BP check (once at my appt & then again later in the week). So, I will be going tomorrow for that. Hopefully, that will be ok.
I've rested some today. My mom came over to help with DD & stuff around the house like laundry, etc. Being so stressed this week probably hasn't helped. I'm trying to manage it as best as I can... too many deadlines all at once but they have to be done.