Amazon OPKS

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
lemonlemon's picture
Joined: 12/30/07
Posts: 1904
Amazon OPKS

Are wondofo and Devon Medical different?

I went on amazon to buy more OPKS... and the Devon Medical are the exact same pics as the wondo- and both elligible for amazon prime shipping- but for some reason I thought the Devon was the green sticks instead of the blue- and I like wondo better!

BUT the biggest wondo OPK "pack" is 25... and I want 50!! Go big or go home right!?!?

Im blonde- help!

mrs.doolittle's picture
Joined: 02/18/08
Posts: 1335

No idea. I ordered wondfo ones last time. Can't remember which medical supply place they came from. Might have been Devon. Doesn't ring a bell though. I'm all about the economy size packs though! Just ask my DH. I poas like they're going out of style.

glwolf's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

I just got these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details and they are Wondfo and they seem to work better then the last ones I had. This is actually the first time I ordered and actually got Wondfo brand even though they have said Wondfo on the listing.

lemonlemon's picture
Joined: 12/30/07
Posts: 1904

Thanks!! Yeah I've ordered those ones too Gina! It seems random sometimes I think..
TTC is expensive!! A few weeks ago I was like "wow, I'll actually get a break from buying stuff for a while" when I got a bfp and just happened to have used the last of my IC OPKS and HPTS..haha.. Yesterday I ordered OPKS, digi OPKS, and preseed- 60$!!! It's sad to look through and see all of my "previous" purchases or when it says "you ordered this item.. September blah blah" hahha...

glwolf's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

"lemonlemon" wrote:

Thanks!! Yeah I've ordered those ones too Gina! It seems random sometimes I think..
TTC is expensive!! A few weeks ago I was like "wow, I'll actually get a break from buying stuff for a while" when I got a bfp and just happened to have used the last of my IC OPKS and HPTS..haha.. Yesterday I ordered OPKS, digi OPKS, and preseed- 60$!!! It's sad to look through and see all of my "previous" purchases or when it says "you ordered this item.. September blah blah" hahha...

I hear ya! I feel bad cuz I told my hubby I wouldnt' buy much to ttc or after we have a baby cuz he's like "I thought we were done" and now here I am ordering all this stuff. I didn't know it would take this long this time around cuz it didn't take this long last 2 times Sad

Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"glwolf" wrote:

I just got these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details and they are Wondfo and they seem to work better then the last ones I had. This is actually the first time I ordered and actually got Wondfo brand even though they have said Wondfo on the listing.

I got these same ones. I have a question for you guys though. This morning I got a positive OPK but it literally took at least 4 minutes to show up. Is this normal? I used the get the Wondo's in the green wrapper and positive would show up so much faster. Like as the pee spread across the stick...

lemonlemon's picture
Joined: 12/30/07
Posts: 1904

"DreamingBig" wrote:

I got these same ones. I have a question for you guys though. This morning I got a positive OPK but it literally took at least 4 minutes to show up. Is this normal? I used the get the Wondo's in the green wrapper and positive would show up so much faster. Like as the pee spread across the stick...

I think the wondos are less sensetive- I used to get the green and I feel like i got "more" positives and easier- so i kinda like wondo better because I feel its more accurate

pam111's picture
Joined: 06/02/08
Posts: 397

With the Wondfo, my true positives come up as the pee is going over. Anything that takes a few minutes to develop, I don't count as positive

glwolf's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

I noticed today that the lines on the wondfo fade quick! My positive from yesterday doesn't look positive anymore. is this normal?

Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"glwolf" wrote:

I noticed today that the lines on the wondfo fade quick! My positive from yesterday doesn't look positive anymore. is this normal?

My wondfo's have always done that.

pam111's picture
Joined: 06/02/08
Posts: 397

Actually, I noticed on months I wasn't really ovulating but thought I was getting positive OPKs that they faded to lighter after and took longer to turn into a dark line to start with. However, my real positives are very dark and don't fade as much

lemonlemon's picture
Joined: 12/30/07
Posts: 1904

Yeah mine fade as well- so that the next day I can't tell if it was positive or not.. but I tape all of mine to a peice of paper anyways, and then next to the paper I write + so i can tell... or I take a picture of it with my phone haha.. Jeez.. If I put so much effort into other aspects of my life..school..work...chores.... as I do TTC I'd really be going places..haha

glwolf's picture
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

"lemonlemon" wrote:

Yeah mine fade as well- so that the next day I can't tell if it was positive or not.. but I tape all of mine to a peice of paper anyways, and then next to the paper I write + so i can tell... or I take a picture of it with my phone haha.. Jeez.. If I put so much effort into other aspects of my life..school..work...chores.... as I do TTC I'd really be going places..haha

hahahahahahahaha this made me laugh cuz it's soooooo true! If I put this much effort into loosing weight as I do into TTC I'd probably be pregnant by now and that's really sad!