Since this might be our last newbie in the house, ever, I am really trying to take a few moments here and there and savor this newborn period. It passes so quickly... especially when there are other kids in the house who need attention every day as well. Here are a few things I never want to forget!
What newborn things are all you ladies looking forward to?
- The smell of the top of her head.
- Her little squeaks when she stretches.
- The size of her tiny hands, gripping my pointer finger.
- Her grimaces and smiles while dreaming.
- The wild flailing of her arms when she is mad when I lay her on the floor during diaper changes.
- The sound of her breathing in the cradle at night beside the bed.
- The way she turns her head side to side when you brush her cheeks, trying to catch a boobie.
All of the above!
Oh, and the noises they make when they are feeding. LOVE LOVE LOVE those.
Harry - (Dec 05) Miller - (Feb 09)
Missed M/C (Dec 07)
Ectopic (Mar 12)
Baby #3 due Oct 1st!!
big boy 12.8.07 @ 39+2 7lbs 8oz, 20.5" BFed for 13 months
middle boy 8.12.09 @ 39+4 7lbs 9oz, 21" BFed for 13.5 months
little boy 4.26.11 @ 38+4 6lbs 14oz, 19.5" BFed until 26mo and restarted at 30mo!
baby boy 10.25.13 @ 41+0 8lbs 15oz, 21.5"
8.16.12 & 12.16.12