After much harassing...28 week belly picture

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634
After much harassing...28 week belly picture

Here it is, my 28 week belly picture. Actually, it's the only belly picture I have of this pregnancy or the last two pregnancies for that matter, oops!

I had to buy a mirror just to get the picture Lol

Excuse the mess, it's my DD1's room and we've recently taken all the bathroom stuff and re-homed it to start the remodel on Monday *GASP* She decided her floor was a great place to store her makeup and hair accessories :roll:

AnnaRO's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/06/08
Posts: 7033

:party: :bouncey:

YAY!!!!! FINALLY!!!

I love it!! You look fabulous!

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

:jumpingbeans:

Definitely time for a party!! Lol

Glad you finally shared! You look fantastic in the picture!

redneckgirl82884's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 11 months ago
Joined: 12/17/08
Posts: 955

Woo for belly pics!! love it!!

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

Have I died or is that a belly pic from Christa?

Awwwww! BELLLLLYYYYY!! I'm virtually rubbing it? Can you feel that? You deserve it for keeping it from us all this time.

Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/01/12
Posts: 1

Blum 3 You have a cute baby bump. I'm new to this site and just happened to see your post.:thewave:

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

Thank you! I feel fantastic! I always feel so much skinnier, which seems weird but I do lose a lot of fat when I'm pregnant and my face thins out a lot.

I had my 28 week appt yesterday, completely uneventful. He didn't worry about me doing the GD testing this time and let me schedule my next appt for 4 weeks out instead of the usual 2 weeks. Baby went from measuring 2 weeks ahead to 3 weeks ahead but meh, whatever. He said if we start getting up into 4 weeks ahead we might do an u/s to check size but I'm not going for that and he won't push it so it really doesn't mean anything. Pretty much just a waiting game now, my 3rd trimesters are always very uneventful and I like it that way! I've been having more and more BH's, which I just love. Call me crazy but I like the feeling of knowing my body is doing just what it should be doing, it's great to feel it and know that I CAN do this and will do this again Smile

stacymh's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 03/16/10
Posts: 1807

What a cute belly pic!!

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

Have I died or is that a belly pic from Christa?

Awwwww! BELLLLLYYYYY!! I'm virtually rubbing it? Can you feel that? You deserve it for keeping it from us all this time.

I know, I know!! You can't imagine how many people rubbed the belly Sunday at my brothers benefit!! I only got growly with a couple of people though, evidently I was feeling nicer than usual. You however, will lose a hand if you keep it up Biggrin

"SunshyneMom" wrote:

Blum 3 You have a cute baby bump. I'm new to this site and just happened to see your post.:thewave:

Hi, nice to "meet" you! Welcome to PO! Need any help getting your bearings around here??

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

How's your back feeling? I loved BH too. They signaled the same thing to me "My body works!"

You CAN and WILL do this again. Though, preferably not at 36 weeks and breech. If I have any say in this.

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

How's your back feeling? I loved BH too. They signaled the same thing to me "My body works!"

You CAN and WILL do this again. Though, preferably not at 36 weeks and breech. If I have any say in this.

Yeah, I'm really really nervous about having an early baby, like, on the verge of being a little neurotic about it! I'm not worried at all about he/she being breech, I just don't want an early one again!!

I really like the BH's that sort of make me stop for a second and think about them, seems a little weird doesn't it?!

My back is great actually. I can tell when I've been carrying Clara a bit much. Poor baby, she doesn't get carried at all by me but it keeps me feeling great and she's more independent anyway so she doesn't care Smile

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

YAY for staying positive and for everything being boring! Yahoo I hope you're around more and can give me some of that positiveness when I reach the 3rd! lol

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

"alwayssmile" wrote:

YAY for staying positive and for everything being boring! Yahoo I hope you're around more and can give me some of that positiveness when I reach the 3rd! lol

I think I'll probably be around a bit more when the remodel starts Monday. I won't be able to help much with it and I'll have the little kids quarantined to the upstairs so there won't be much for me to do in the evenings. That's what my excuse is going to be anyway Smile

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

I wonder if somehow Clara's breech position is what broke your water and sent you into labor. Like, her little baby toenail knicked the bag or something. Let's go on that assumption because then it means its highly unlikely to happen again.

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

I hope you're able to be a couch potato and join us!! ROFL

I'm sending good vibes that this kid bakes longer than Clara did!

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

I wonder if somehow Clara's breech position is what broke your water and sent you into labor. Like, her little baby toenail knicked the bag or something. Let's go on that assumption because then it means its highly unlikely to happen again.

I remember the week or so before my water broke with her that it very literally felt like she had a hand or foot or something sticking out of my vagina. It was a feeling that I had never felt with the other two, she was lower than I ever thought possible, even having had 2 other low riding kiddos. She was just set up deep in my pelvis and when she'd kick, it just felt like she was hitting my pubic bone, no joke! Scott even remembers me talking about how incredibly low she was compared to the other two. I really do think she just hit something in all that squirming down low that accidentally broke my water. I'm hoping this kiddo just stays up a bit for another 10 weeks at least! 38 weeks is THE EARLIEST she's allowed to come, any earlier and she's grounded!!! 40-41 would be more preferable though, that would help avoid DS's birthday altogether and give me more time to get the house in order!

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

Sounds to me like Clara's early arrival was just happenstance and not a preview of what's to come.

jolly11sd's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 02/02/05
Posts: 3327

Yay for a belly pic, you look great!!!
I bet it was just a random thing that she came early like that and not a trend.
Soooo, I notice that you say 'she' when talking about baby Wink Any feelings either way? Your going with a suprise this time right? I said 'he' all the time with Archer even though I swore it was going to be a girl.

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

"jolly11sd" wrote:

Yay for a belly pic, you look great!!!
I bet it was just a random thing that she came early like that and not a trend.
Soooo, I notice that you say 'she' when talking about baby Wink Any feelings either way? Your going with a suprise this time right? I said 'he' all the time with Archer even though I swore it was going to be a girl.

I switch back and forth from calling the baby a she and a he. I just don't like "it". If all of DH's praying works out, it'll be a boy :roll: I think it's a girl because all of the itching and hives and eczema breaking out all over me. I only do that with my girls, not a single itchy spot with DS but with both my girls I looked like my belly had hives. One of my chiro's told me I get overloaded by the estrogen and that's what causes it :dontknow: but it seems to be a trend anyway. I have been buying a few 2nd hand things for this baby and it's all very girly (just got great deals on it, not because I'm having a premonition) so that almost assures the baby will be a boy right Lol So, to answer your question, no, I have no freaking idea ROFL

cactuswren's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 10/19/09
Posts: 4658

A little late to the party, but: CUTE BELLY!

I agree, sounds like the early baby was a fluke. Here's to a nice, boring 12 more weeks Smile

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

"momW" wrote:

I switch back and forth from calling the baby a she and a he. I just don't like "it". If all of DH's praying works out, it'll be a boy :roll: I think it's a girl because all of the itching and hives and eczema breaking out all over me. I only do that with my girls, not a single itchy spot with DS but with both my girls I looked like my belly had hives. One of my chiro's told me I get overloaded by the estrogen and that's what causes it :dontknow: but it seems to be a trend anyway. I have been buying a few 2nd hand things for this baby and it's all very girly (just got great deals on it, not because I'm having a premonition) so that almost assures the baby will be a boy right Lol So, to answer your question, no, I have no freaking idea ROFL

ROFL

BuckeyeK's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 10/23/06
Posts: 3087

Super cute belly! Pregnancy looks good on you!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

Love the belly, you look grreat. Hope the remodelling goes quickly.

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

you look awesome!! TFS.

and I love your DD's comforter Biggrin