Teagan & Rowan's birthday party was a total smash. All the kids had a great time, the food was great, there were multiple cakes, and I even got to sit down and chat to some grownups for a few minutes! Sara's dream really came together and it was a pleasure putting on a party with her.
DH took some pics. He managed to miss taking pics of most of the details but at least he got some shots of the center pieces and the birthday girls. 95% of you have seen these on FB but here are a few for the remaining 5%.
A rainbow of foods 2-ways.
Rowan in her party garb.
Teagan showing off her throwing arm.
Great pictures! Definitely a fantastic party.
Looks like an awesome Rainbow Extravaganza!
That looks so awesome! I love the cake w/ all the rainbow layers! And the cute tutus! And of course the cuties wearing them
This was on our way to the party...I like to call this picture "Wait...HOW MANY CAKES?"
Looks like fun!
Ethan - June 21, 2009
Olivia - December 5, 2010
5w3d - October/November 2012
My Ovulation Chart