Stolen thread: Things I cannot say out loud....

84 posts / 0 new
Last post
KittyRN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/03/09
Posts: 1260
Stolen thread: Things I cannot say out loud....

I'm stealing this from another forum I go to because I think it's such a good idea. Please feel free to join in!

To my mother, he is not YOUR baby, he's MY baby!

To any number of people, no he's not mad, he just likes to scream/grunt/yell. No he's not tired/hungry/bored, it's just what he does. I'm his Mom, I think I know him better than YOU!

I'm sure I have more, but those are the only ones that are on my mind right now.

Come ladies, rant with me!!!!!!!:p

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

lol i have one of these on another board i visit too.

mil-you really shouldn't put down your own children, you wonder why you arn't close with them!

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

To my mom- I don't understand why you are so worried about my brother and his new baby coming up, you have 3 grandchildren just down the road you NEVER visit!!! Seriously, would it kill you to come see them once in a while or get half as concerned over not seeing them for long spells???

To my mother in law- my son does NOT need to eat cookies and candy the ENTIRE time he's at your house. he really is fine with just drinking water in his sippy, he doesn't need you to put soda in it!!!!!

To everyone else- yes, they are adorable and they do look a lot alike, want em???!!!

(wow, that felt kind of good! Thanks Kitty, evidently I needed that)

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To my Mum- If I say no to feeding Ronin something don't feed it to him and say it's ok I did it with you. Babies do not need sweet treats or the foam off your cappacino at this age.

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

As you're all probably well aware, I rarely keep myself from saying what's on my mind. Even strangers are not spared my wrath. However, my parents have asked me to be a tad more easy going with my siblings. So....

To my brother- Really? Yet another trip to Florida to visit your skanky girlfriend's family this year? Think maybe your sister and niece might enjoy seeing you? Oh that last job didn't work out because the insurance benefits weren't up to snuff? How's unemployment and no insurance working out for ya? You realize you're 25 and have only been employed a total of maybe 6 months in your entire life. How's that looking on you resume? And NO, living in your GF's parents' basement DOES NOT constitute living on your own! Using her parents' credit cards for your "bills" does not mean you are independent! Get a damn job!

Whew...

To my baby sister - Marry him. For the love of god, marry him. You have TERRIBLE taste in men and you have finally managed to find a really awesome guy. MARRY HIM before he gets away! Oh, and ya think maybe your niece would appreciate a visit?

Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/17/09
Posts: 631

Ohhhh BEST thread EVER!! Ok, mine are going to be rough - don't get upset!!

To MIL, FIL (and a trait unfortunately passed down to...) DF - STOP belittling/throwing insults at your own family INFRONT of company!!!!! It's embarassing to watch; I could only imagine how the other party feels!!

To DF - Stop throwing me under the bus to your parents EVERY chance you get!! It's not ALWAYS me!! I hate that when we go over there you BLAME EVERYTHING on me so that you can still be your momma's little boy and look perfect in her eyes! Get some balls & tell her you don't agree w her!!

To MIL - I don't care what you did back in 1770; or whenever you had kids - I'm NOT putting pablum in my daughter's bottle!! I'm NOT going to let my baby CIO, cause you think I'm spoiling her!! And I don't care if someone else's baby is eating something mine isn't - Last I checked 8 months is different than 1 year!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

To SIL - STOP STOP STOP giving my child cherry cheese cake, lemon pie, coconut cream pie and other **** you think she might like!!!

To Mom - Leave me alone w your BFing rants! I don't CARE that you BF'd me every hour on the hour and then I'd throw it all up and start all over again and that I should consider myself lucky that Sophie isn't like me. Stop snickering under your breath and glaring at my baby's bottle when I offer it to her instead of my boobies. IT'S MY FRICKIN' CHOICE and I'd have to say I'm doing a DAMN GOOD JOB at Bfing thus far! Stop making me feel like a failure as a parent because I think formula and bottles are fine - I still love my baby!!!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To Ronin, please stop sharing your meals with the cats. (I do tell him this every meal but he's not listening and the cats have clicked on that he will drop food to them)

jperry5683's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 02/13/10
Posts: 525

To a number of people- yes nate will decide when he is ready to stop bf not me..
To my brother- grow up stop being selfish and no the world doesnt revolve around u.
To many people- cio is for some people but not me so stop pushing
To mil- i do trust u with my son- but ur weird creepy husband not so much

Doing this and drinking a glass of wine is great!

AnnaRO's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/06/08
Posts: 7033

Mom: I wouldn't let you watch my child if I lived nearby, because I KNOW you don't care what I say and you would feed my kid nothing but candy and junk all the time.

MIL: I spend every single day and night with her, yes I have seen her do that. Yes, I know she should be eating some solids, SHE IS! No, she doesn't need shoes to help her balance. And everytime you tell me about what your babies did your story changes, one time she was walking at 10 months, then 9 months, then 8 months. Next time you tell it she will have been born walking!

SIL: You are Fing crazy, totally certifiable. I do NOT give a crap that you had issues when you were younger, grow the F up and use some common sense!! You own son is the one who doesn't want you watching your grandson, not Amber. And by the way, ONE person, that you HATE, ONE time when Lyla was a week old said she looked like you. Nobody is saying that she looks like you now. And don't you ever say she looks more like you than me again.

BFF: You think so highly of yourself and think you are so right all the time. You are the biggest hipocrit. Every single time you've ever dated a guy your entire personality changed to become what you thought he wanted. You and your DH change careers like people change underwear. Find something and stick to it. And finally, just because I still hold a lot of the same values I always did does not make me less evolved than you. I respect your views, even the ones I don't agree with, I deserve the same respect. Stop trying to make me feel stupid because your views have changed and mine haven't.

DH: Do the dishes every once in a while on your day off. Would it really be so hard to help out now and then without being asked?

Really though, I get a great deal of positive support from these people. They are good people, but dang I had some stuff in there.

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

"AnnaRO" wrote:

MIL: I spend every single day and night with her, yes I have seen her do that. Yes, I know she should be eating some solids, SHE IS! No, she doesn't need shoes to help her balance. And everytime you tell me about what your babies did your story changes, one time she was walking at 10 months, then 9 months, then 8 months. Next time you tell it she will have been born walking!

OMG we must have the same MIL, mine is always saying hubby was trying to walk at birth and was walking fully at 5 months.

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

To my cat: Stop peeing on the furniture. I'm a card carrying PETA member but I will skin you.

jolly11sd's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/02/05
Posts: 3327

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

To my cat: Stop peeing on the furniture. I'm a card carrying PETA member but I will skin you.

ROFL
Sub "peeing on the furniture" with "throwing up under the bed" and you have our situation.

To Cranky Friend: Please stop putting me down every time I talk to you just because your life sucks. If I offer to help you, take it. And don't act like I'm trying to help you just out of spite or ill will. I don't wish for you to be in any of the stupid situations you seem to get yourself into and truely hope you will find a way to be happy. However, if you keep sitting around doing nothing to change your situation then you will be sitting in the same crap for years to come. Stop complaining and change something!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

To my cat: Stop peeing on the furniture. I'm a card carrying PETA member but I will skin you.

"jolly11sd" wrote:

ROFL
Sub "peeing on the furniture" with "throwing up under the bed" and you have our situation.

Sub peeing on the furniture with peeing anywhere you see something made of material and pooping in the living room ( thankfully it's in the back half where we don't use constantly, but still). I already have two humans other than myself to clean up after I do not need two cats as well.

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

Why do we house these things?!!?!? Oh yeah, they are cute and we are suckers. Wink

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

I forgot one
To my hubby- you are an adult, I should not have to clean up after you. You know that room you converted to a man cave, yeah the one that was to be Ronin's play room/ extra family room, I am not cleaning that up, it's your domain and when it's disgusting and we have no dishes because they are all becoming science experiments it's all yours to clean up.

Why yes I am feeling frustrated and catty today. Oh yeah and I have "forgotton" to go and relieve hubby of Daddy duties while I am "hanging washing and doing dishes".

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

To Wendy's DH: Be nice to your lady, damn it! Don't make me come down there!

rubber_da_glove's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 12/31/07
Posts: 1527

Ok, this is a GREAT thread Smile

DH-just tidy up after yourself. I don't ask for much, just pick up the apple core and throw it away, put the dishes in the sink, move your smelly socks from the living room floor, put your bag and shoes in the cupboard, and close draws/cupboard doors when your done. It's THAT easy

CATS-stop banging the doors trying to get through them as soon as I shut them. And choose to be in one room and not all of them at the same time.

DS1-please stop making yourself sick. I hate cleaning it up and it's just stupid!!!

DS2-the world will not stop if you have a nap. If you go to sleep you will be happy and able to play and not grumpy and cry

MIL-they are my babies. STOP telling me what to do!!!

I'm done for now Smile

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

"jolly11sd" wrote:

ROFL
Sub "peeing on the furniture" with "throwing up under the bed" and you have our situation.

ugh, that is horrible cat pee is the WORST!!! mine at least confine it to the basement floors or anything on the basement floor:rolleyes: but our basement stinks!

DH- YES I am snoring right now. my nose is congested and IT HAPPENS. please stop kicking me every five minutes either find the damn earplugs i gave you MONTHS ago or go sleep somewhere else it is only temporary.

AnnaRO's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/06/08
Posts: 7033

This thread works!!! I woke up this morning after being up half the night with Lyla, and DH had cleaned the whole kitchen! All of last nights dinner dishes were done!!! Yahoo (Yes, I said last nights dishes. I was way to tired to do them after cooking, eating, feeding baby, bathing baby, nursing baby and putting baby to sleep!)

butterflykissesx6's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 06/28/07
Posts: 509

I LOVE this.....I saw this first on my phone but didn't have enough patience to try and type everything from there.....SO HERE GOES....

To my MIL: Why are you so DAMN selfish? You think you know everything but you are just a werido. Everything about you makes me cringe. Yah...make your 14yo granddaughter pay $75 to go camping with you...you are ridiculous. What's more ridiculous is you telling DH some lame reason why you are...to cover your a$$. WHATERVER!

To my SIL: I'm so sick and tired of EVERYTIME I see you...you have to raze me about why I haven't called YOU. HELLO....I have a house- full....work full time, unlike your 2.5hr/day job.....I run a BUSINESS. buzzzz offffffff

To my Co-Worker Rita: I RUN THE SHOW...NOT YOU! the sooner you realize that, the better chances of us getting along. I DON'T answer to YOU, I answer to the Tres. You, on the other hand, answer to ME!!

To my Co-Worker Barb: I sure hope you retire. And you think you'll leave us in a pickle. HARDLY! If you do come back after summer break....learn your job, there is nothing worse than working with someone incompetent.

To my DH: Please...you need to realize all I do for you and give me more credit. *sigh*

That's it.......WOW I feel better Smile

KatieWantsABaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/19/07
Posts: 229

I LOVE this thread! I am warning y'all this is gonna be a long 'un!

DH- I get it, you're working now. But I am at home with our two kids dealing with trying to wrangle a move, trying to get everything situated for our vow renewal AND Charlie's birthday and YES I still need your help to keep this whole thing from going to sh!t.

DS- YOU ARE POTTY TRAINED. You have been for a year, so why all of a sudden do you insist on being in diapers unless I want pee/poo all over my house? Are you trying to drive mommy insane? 'Cause it's working!

DD- Kid, trust me, it is NOT signaling the Apocalypse when I put you in your crib. Please quit screaming like you're trying to warn the ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD of a horde of zombies. KTHXBAI!

MOM- Back off. You're in FL, and as much as I love you, don't really know the kids. I am pretty sure I know how to handle my own children by now. And quit asking every week if I'm pregnant. If I am and want you to know, I will tell you.

DAD- IF YOU GIVE MY SON ONE MORE MEAL BASED AROUND M&MS I WILL STRANGLE YOU. Yes, you are his Poppa, no it is not your job to make my life more difficult than it already is when feeding my 3 yr old. And, I get it already, drop it. I am well aware of the depression *I* suffered, mmk? No Phil and I are not planning on any more kids, but quit pushing it. That's why you don't know I'm pregnant! Oh, and BTW NO YOU AND FB CANNOT MOVE IN! Especially just so he can continue to avoid being an adult.

FB- you are 21 and have never held a job. EVER. Yeah, you're in school butWTFever character you have built up to level 682389027489 in World Of Warcraft will not be that impressive to any employer. Really. And if you insist on leeching off our disabled dad, at least do your own EFFING DISHES! You're a slob!

Sis- You're 18, you do not know everything. Thanks.

Friend whose daughter is 10 mo old- This is your FIRST. Yeah, she's older than Charlie, but I have still been doing this longer than you. Don't act like you know everything. It just makes me wanna slap you. Also- learn how and why to read directions on your baby gear before you hurt that little girl!

Whew!

Thanks girls. I needed it.

laurensmitty1982's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/30/06
Posts: 1117

Just have to shout out to my friend--- The guy you are dating is no good. It drives me crazy that all you do is complain about him but you are too weak to walk away..Yes I know love is hard, and its hard to walk away so in that case STOP COMPLAINING and like the crappy way he treats you.. Ughhh.. Wanna shake ya girl..

Vstarr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 04/08/08
Posts: 895

To all the nosy people that ask too many questions every day - Yes, I just had a baby, yes, I am divorced, and no, it's not any of your damn business what happened or why.

To my ex - Leave me alone. I am not getting back together with you. You are a lazy bum that sucked everything you could out of me, and you still don't get it. Get off your lazy a$$ and get a job, ANY job, so you can pay me some Fing child support. And stop buying lottery tickets, idk where you even get the money for that when you can't give me a single damn cent for your children. And stop the LYING!!! No one believes your crazy BS stories!! And you are a dumba$$ if you think they do!

To my boss - Get off of our a$$es for every little thing, and let us do our job. It just might be easier to do ours if you do yours. And stop being the biggest hypocrit ever. You don't have to find something wrong w/ everything we do!! If you don't want us to be late or call out to work, stop coming in an hour or so late every damn day and calling out once a week b/c you have a headache or your son is sick or you have to get a tree removed from your yard that is apparently a huge emergency and can't wait until you or your husband are off of work to take care of. And stop thinking it's fair that you get to leave at 4:00 everyday just b/c you are the manager and you make the schedule, just b/c you have a kid. Guess what? You have 2 employees w/ 2 kids, one a single mom, and another w/ 3 kids who is also a single mom. And we have to work until 7:15 and DEAL WITH IT!!! Make it work! You will be reported to HR, sooner than later, if you don't watch it. (And no, not by me! All of us are fed up!)

Wow - that felt good to get that out! Biggrin

KatieWantsABaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/19/07
Posts: 229

oh and Random Strangers with Stupid Questions- YES I am SURE my daughter is only 8 months old. I am the one who had her come out of MY ladygarden, I'm pretty sure I remember what day it happened on. NO, she isn't "too fat" either! She is well within the normal range for her age. In fact, we had an issue just a few months back where she was extremely underweight, so I will take a baby in the 75th% over a baby in the 1st% any day, thank you very Fing much! and Yes, I realize that to most "Charlie" is a boys' name- it is short for Charlotte, which is a nice, refined name that just happens to be a bit "big sounding" for my BABY.

Oh, and BTW, yes she does in fact wear clothing with skulls, etc on it. It is my family's lifestyle. I don't criticize you ridiculous NEON ORANGE MUUMUU in WALMART (With a green hat nonetheless as if the resemblance to the Great Pumpkin wasn't obvious enough, Charlie Brown) so back the EFF off!

*hopping off my soapbox* I really dislike random strangers when they have STUPID questions. I mean, really, can't you just say she's a cute chubby baby and leave it at that?

KatieWantsABaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/19/07
Posts: 229

must admit this felt really, really good

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

"KatieWantsABaby" wrote:

Oh, and BTW, yes she does in fact wear clothing with skulls, etc on it. It is my family's lifestyle. I don't criticize you ridiculous NEON ORANGE MUUMUU in WALMART (With a green hat nonetheless as if the resemblance to the Great Pumpkin wasn't obvious enough, Charlie Brown) so back the EFF off!

ROFL some people maybe she is on the people of wal mart site lol. this reminds me...

Lady at the Brick- DON'T TOUCH MY BABIES HANDS!! wtf, i know you are trying to make a sale, but please! and yes, i pulled out wipes and wiped his hands off before he could stick them in his mouth. NO we do not want the extended 5 year warranty, I know it's your job but NO MEANS NO!!

my cat- next time you want to try and trip me down the stairs and make me fall on my @ss, make sure I am not holding Lucas!!

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

Nice thread! Smile

Dear Mom, stop buying 2nd hand plastic junk toys for DS. He does not need a toy stand, a walker, the world's most annoying play steering wheel, and more. Also, stop trying to give Adien processed foods. He does not need canned fruit with extra sugar and microwaved frozen meals.

KatieWantsABaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/19/07
Posts: 229

I hope not only that she is, but that someone emails her the pic! Oooh, people make me so mad!

To random stranger downtown yesterday, Yes I took my daughter to the Sl*tWalk. It was a walk to bring awareness to the fact that a victim of Sexual Assault is NEVER to blame for the assault, no matter how s/he was dressed. Yes I feel that is appropriate.

Jackie- I feel you on that one. My dad does this too. I coulda kicked him the day I came over to pick Ethan up after an afternoon visit and my dad was giving him hot cocoa and Yakisoba (the pre-packaged noodles) for dinner. I wonder if he's aware how much sugar, sodium and MSG he just fed my kid!

HorseMomma's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/29/04
Posts: 858

OK, So I am in tears reading about the naughty cats, a ladygarden, and all the coworkers! LOL!
Hmmm...
To DH, Pick up your sh$t please.
To Anyone At my House...take off your shoes...wash your hands.
To the naughty pony...run me over again...and I will send you to the preg.org member w/ the Peta card...that is skinning her cat:0) hahah!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To the woman on the buy swap sell group- I expressed interest in that high chair you are selling yesterday and asked for a photo, you put it up today and now you are selling it to someone else because they jumped in and said they liked it while I was at work and couldn't see. Really not impressed, IMO you should have said someone else had already expressed interest but if after seeing the photo they didn't want it person 2 could have it. REally annoyed right now, and I have only had positive experiences with this group so far.
(We want a high chair for my Mum's place and this one was being sold for $5)

stacymh's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 03/16/10
Posts: 1807

Great thread!!

To MIL: I do not care what your other two grandsons did and at what age (they are DH's sisters kids). I don't care what they like and dislike and things their mother did and fed them and gave them, etc....I also don't want my son to have coke. If you have to preface something with, "oops, hurry before mommy sees," then don't freaking do whatever it is that you are talking about!!!

To SIL: No, I do not put my son's carseat in the front seat of my car. If I did, what concern is it of yours??? Yes, I am aware that we are getting close in time to getting a convertible carseat, we are researching what we want. I do not care that you already have yours or what kind it is!! I do know how to raise my kid, I realize that you have two, but that does not make you an expert. I am not a total moron!!!!!!!!!

Whew, feeling better, thanks!

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

DH- put don't the effing controller. i DO NOT want to listen to you yell at your playstation all night every night. I would LOVE to throw it off a cliff!!!

butterflykissesx6's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 06/28/07
Posts: 509

To my F'ing EX: yah...you are POS. I find it soooooooooooooo amusing that you try and weasel your way back into your daughter's life (Melissa) and then think you are going to win her over by talking smack about ME! HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....glad it back fired on you. You are a joke, always will be a joke. Shove it where the sun don't shine and LEAVE "your babies" alone. (Give me a fricken break)

abacaxi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/27/10
Posts: 363

Fantastic thread - I can tell we all needed something like this!

To my MIL: STOP! Just stop. Stop everything. Stop going in my bedroom. Stop telling me I have too many shoes. Stop telling me Rowan has too many toys. Stop asking if her 'other grandmother' got her things in such a condescending tone of voice. Stop giving me an accounting of everything YOU ate while watching Rowan. I don't care that you had six crackers and two pieces of chocolate. I really wasn't keeping track. Stop trying to keep Rowan awake past her usual naptime - it doesn't help her sleep better at night, it just makes her cranky. Stop picking up dustbunnies and handing them to me - I know my house is messy, I'm studying for the bar exam and I don't have time to clean. And stop calling nursing "num-nummies." That's just weird.

To random strangers: It's not a boys name. And she is not extremely big for her age. Why do so many people say that? She's average sized, with a tiny head.

To Creepy Guy: Yes, I did get my figure back, thanks for pointing that out. In the future, I suggest you not make comments about my body.

AnnaRO's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/06/08
Posts: 7033

"abacaxi" wrote:

And she is not extremely big for her age. Why do so many people say that? She's average sized

What is it with this? I've had people comment on how big Lyla is too! One of DH's friends calls her 'Helga' and refers to her as a future body builder like she is going to be a female Arnold Schwarzenegger or something.

"abacaxi" wrote:

To Creepy Guy: Yes, I did get my figure back, thanks for pointing that out. In the future, I suggest you not make comments about my body.

On this I just wanted to say that I am insanely jealous.

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

Everyone tells me Ronin is so big for his age, umm actually he's not really, he is down under the 25th for length and weight. By weights and lengths in clothing he has just passed the size of an average 6 month old apprantly.

KittyRN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/03/09
Posts: 1260

The size comments are weird. Simon is off the charts for weight and in the 95 %ile for height, and I get, "he doesnt seem so big" comments all the time. WTF! He wears 18month clothes!!! He's not even 9 months!!!!!!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To DH- It's great you are getting lifts home from work most nights it's been great that Ronin can go down a bit earlier and not have to be woken up (although he still wakes around the time you get home anyway when he hears your voice), but do you think you could maybe take your house keys so I don't have to sit up waiting for you anyway. I could be using that extra time for sleep.

momW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 09/29/09
Posts: 5634

To AF- aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?!?!?! Two days before Mexico!!!!!!!!!! You stupid !@#$%!!!!!! (oh, wait, I did actually say this one out loud, with even more four letter words)

To SIL- don't ask me for help if you aren't going to do anything I say. I do not have time for you to ask me the same questions over and over. My answers are not going to change.

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

Oh no Christa! I hope she's kind!

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

Every time I try to start a new thread, I don't get a line for the subject!!! So whenever the site decides to let me post again, I'll do a RQOTD. Wink

TiggersMommy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/14/10
Posts: 6043

To DH: Really? You have the balls to ask me to let you "sleep in" because you think it will take you an hour and a half to wash a small pile of dishes. Really? Me thinks Teagan will have to have a diaper change round about 5 am Wink What is that you say? You didn't hear her wake up? Oh, well my Mommy senses picked up that she needed a diaper change. Sorry you didn't get to sleep in. Guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

rubber_da_glove's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 12/31/07
Posts: 1527

Hmm, where did my post go...I'll have to search, it could be anywhere!!!!!

"TiggersMommy" wrote:

To DH: Really? You have the balls to ask me to let you "sleep in" because you think it will take you an hour and a half to wash a small pile of dishes. Really? Me thinks Teagan will have to have a diaper change round about 5 am Wink What is that you say? You didn't hear her wake up? Oh, well my Mommy senses picked up that she needed a diaper change. Sorry you didn't get to sleep in. Guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

I like your style Wink

elaniemay's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 03/18/09
Posts: 277

Ok I HAVE to get in on this!

To MIL: Can you PLEASE stop bringing your damn sewing machine to my house! You keep leaving huge needles on the carpet and if my daughter ever finds one I swear to God it'll be the last mistake you ever make! Learn how to clean her. Wiping her face one time does not always get the food off. Especially when you feed her because you watch TV at the same time and miss her mouth. No wonder the high chair is a TRAIN WRECK after you've fed her. Oh, check her diaper once in a while. I can tell it's been a while when it's dried and pasted to her butt. How the heck did you raise four kids?! And no, my daughter doesn't look at THING like your side of the family. Your son stated that before I ever did. So stop trying to say any part of her looks like your loser daughter. She is a spitting image of her mother, thank GOD.

Mom: You need to go to a counselor or something. Get a friend. I love you but I am NOT your best friend. I don't want to hear you rant and rave about dad for no reason at all. You are unhappy because you do nothing all day so you feel like you've lost yourself. Well, reality check, YOU HAVE! Join a damn class, start running, do SOMETHING to make you feel confident about life again. Stop offering to do us favors and then throwing them in our faces. Stop signing my kids up for classes and claiming you'll do all the transport and then expect ME to do it last minute because "it's a hassle." NO S@*$ that's why I didn't want to do it! Stop with your nonsense of not allowing me to text you, only call. All this will and has resulted in is a lack of communication because i'm sorry, I simply do NOT have time to talk on the phone. I have three kids, am in college full-time, am training pretty intensely for that half-marathon, and I work. Learn to text. Stop drinking wine. You are a terribly mean, cold drunk. Don't ask to go weigh-in with me if you are just going to be a complete downer. You almost always lose more than me and yet you are so depressed afterward. WTF?! (I could go on forever with this woman.)

DS1: For the love of God, stop peeing at night! I swear my daughter will be fully potty-trained before him. He STILL wears pull-ups. Quite whining ALL THE TIME. Learn to have a normal voice and not just a whiny voice that makes me want to lock you in a closet, lol. If you'd stop asking for something the minute we walked in a store, you'd find that you would get more. If you don't stop stealing stuff, I swear, I'll take you to juvenile hall and let them scare the living daylights out of you. Yes, I'm that kind of mother.

Coworker: Stop complaining about your life! YOU let your daughter move back in with her kids, YOU let her leave those kids with you ALL THE TIME, YOU choose to bathe them every night after work, YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!!!!! SAY NO! If you don't say no, then shut up because I don't want to hear you whining about something that is completely preventable! You are like 45 years old, grow a pair and say NO!

Charlie (our dog): I hate you for the position you have put me in. You had so many chances to make this work and you just COULDN'T! Now I have to take you back to the rescue and break my family's hearts. NOT FAIR! Why couldn't you just stop!? You could have had a good life. I did so much for you. Surgery, daily meds, cleaned up all your messes from your disease. And you still bite, growl, and mistreat those that love you the most. I love you Charlie. But I love my kids more. And I truly hate you for making me do this.

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To the stupid chemists in this stupid little town- maybe try keeping on top of ordersI have medicine I can't give to my baby to try and give him relief from coughing because you don't have the mask and spacer in stock. Yeah I know not many kids this young get ventolin, but you stock them and obvioulsy have some demand because you are sold out.

Newlywed630's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 07/20/07
Posts: 770

I need in on this!!

To my SILS (who no longer live with us)- I am not a freaking MAID! Quit taking advantage of me, and when I do ask simple things of you, an attitude is not appreciated!

To my oldest SIL- Again, really Do I look like a maid? It is not my job to wash your work clothing, clean up after your friends, drive you to work everyday, listen to you b*tch when I am late. Your 19, act like it!!

To my mom- QUIT stuffing my kids!!! Seriously, Chloe doesn't need to eat 24/7. She obviously does not have a issue gaining weight. So, no she does not need cheetos. And getting canned sweet potatoes are not the same as getting fresh, please don't argue about it to me in the middle of the grocery store.

To the apartment people- PLEASE I BEG YOU! GET OUR APARTMENT READY ASAP! I need more space. I need my kids back to Normal!

Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/22/10
Posts: 5602

mom- i can't believe you moved 3 hours away from all of us especially your first GRANDCHILD to be in the middle of nowhere and live with this woman who none of us like. First of all, we arn't dumb. Second, i really appreciate that the house didn't go up for sale until after you left, and that NOBODY was told about what was going on so now me and dad are left to answer all the questions. I have never been more disappointed in you at how cowardly you are being.

ETA make that ME because apparently dad is still lying for you and telling people you arn't home!

ange84's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/28/09
Posts: 6564

To my Dad- So you were going to bring Nanna down tomorrow to see Ronin because she has just come back from 3 months in England and he is her only great grandson (for another couple of weeks at least), but because your wife has the flu and might not be able to come you are thinking of cancelling. How is that fair to Nanna?

AnnaRO's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/06/08
Posts: 7033

DH: I don't care that it only happens once every 4 or 5 years! Why did it have to be THIS weekend!? Maybe you thought you told me, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if you had told me you would be gone for 2 days and nights! This is the one and only holiday that we have spent together every year for the last 10 years and now you've ruined it. Excuse me if I'm a little PO'd about it!!!! :violent2:

KatieWantsABaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/19/07
Posts: 229

Random 'friends' who accepted our help and won't return the favor- PLEASE get over yourselves. The lot of you make me sick. You had no issues eating our food, using our netflix and using our apartment as a place to stay out of the cold all winter when you were too lazy and broke to have money of your own and we fed you, sheltered you and entertained you for MONTHS without asking for anything. But now that we need help to move you're too busy. Now that we need your help with moving expenses (that we fully intend to pay back) you don't have the money- but a half hour later you'll post how you're spending that exact amount to go see Transformers? UGH. Don't EVER call me again. You can freeze next winter when you're broke again, so help me.

My dad- AGAIN you have the audacity to not help out the people who have bent over backwards for you. You complain constantly about how I don't bring the kids to visit, well I'm sorry that finding the money to replace what got stolen for our deposit/1st months' rent is more important right now.

To the RANDOM JERKOFF WHO STOLE $510 FROM ME- you broke into my locker and all you took was a money order. SERIOUSLY? A freaking money order. Thanks A$$hole, I just might not be able to move into my gorgeous new apartment before we get evicted because of you.

Dh- Yep. I'm pregnant. Yep. I'm pissy. Yep. It's your fault until I say otherwise. DEAL WITH IT.

UGH I hate people.

alwayssmile's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/26/07
Posts: 14483

Dear Mom, stop harping on my little sister about the fact that she's gained weight. She knows she's gained weight and the last thing she needs is you reminding her. Cause guess what Mom, SHE'S NOT FAT!!! And guess what else Mom, she probably wouldn't have gained the weight if you actually made home cooked meals and not prepared junk from the freezer!!! How the heck do you expect a teenage girl to eat healthy if there's ZERO fresh fruit in the fridge?! And lettuce and tomato does not count as having "fresh produce" when they're just used to make BLTs.
~Your daughter who is about to go shopping because she hates the foods in your house and refuses to let her son eat any of that junk

Pages