Can't stay long but wondering how everyone is!
My news since the last -
1. I failed the glucose test last week and have to go back tomorrow morning for the 3 hour one. Joy.
2. We're moving home - psycho wench can have her cat pee ridden back yard and studio back - long story but glad to be moving into a much bigger space, to peace and quiet and can finally put the baby's things out like a crib!
3. Packing all weekend. Tired but glad and excited at the same time!
4. Me is gonna sign me up for a doula - with having bought an SUV for the baby's arrival (we were driving a tin can before, DH was worried it wouldn't be safe enough for her) and put down a deposit on the apartment, we're bone dry of cash but happy to know she's VERY flexible on payment. Will have my MIL with us for last 2 weeks of July and incase Peanut decides to show early, it would be nice to have a sane woman around as much as I love my MIL.
5. DH needs another sane woman around besides me incase his mother is there lol!
6. Um...have an ultrasound next Wednesday to check on placenta and Peanut.
7. Had an AWFUL cramp this morning in my sleep - on the left side and around my abdomen. Nothing like anything I felt before. Made me really hot and double up in pain. DH was worried. Still felt the last remnants of whatever it was around my back...but could it have been RL pains?