I am going to try for a V-bac, and I am a candidate if my baby is less than 9lbs. They said my first C-section was mostly because I’m too small to deliver babies as big as I grow them. My son was 10lb 6oz, 22.5 inches and he was two weeks early. No gestational diabetes either! They say your second baby only gets bigger. So to appease my desire for a v-bac they are going to do an ultrasound at 36 weeks to determine the size and I’ll be able to decide then. I haven’t gained much weight, it was 2lbs+ total last time, so I do have some hope that maybe this baby will be smaller. I think at this point with my son last time, I was at least at +15lbs. I’m not afraid of pain, that’s temporary, but with my son he was in danger because he was stuck, I don’t want to repeat that… So I’m hoping for a littler one so I can try a v-bac, but if baby Ben is likely to be over 9lbs… I still would like to wait till Aug for the cesarean if I have a choice.