her name

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
LauraMae78's picture
Joined: 01/10/11
Posts: 969
her name

so originally we were leaning towards Olivia for her name should she be a girl. it was uncommon and pretty. all of a sudden, i saw that name EVERYWHERE. was a good sign at the time, made me feel like maybe i was on the right track, which i obviously was HAHA. once we found out the gender, Olivia just didnt seem to fit anymore.

after af ew day of disagreeing, DH came up to me out of the blue and informs me that he likes the name Kendra. so i threw the idea around a bit and told DH that we have time to come up with more. so he tells me the other nite, nope, I like Kendra. It has grown on me now. So her name is officially set..Kendra Marie! and yes my MIL hates that middle name and she can kiss my butt! that is MY families middle name Wink

Like one of you said, Sorry cant remember who, that it feels good to finally their LO by the name!

bumblybees's picture
Joined: 03/24/10
Posts: 559

i like the name Kendra Marie. Marie is my middle name too Biggrin
And Kendra is strong yet feminie.

Congrats on having something settled for your LO!

kilahmaree's picture
Joined: 08/28/09
Posts: 951

Congrats on picking a name!

isuche02's picture
Joined: 10/08/08
Posts: 1122

Yea to naming your LO!

Now you can call her by her name Smile

joysiloo's picture
Joined: 09/04/06
Posts: 1054

How fun to have a name in place! We are no where near deciding...baby will be lucky to go home with a name. Smile

WonderWomanExtrodinare's picture
Joined: 05/26/07
Posts: 1192

It is beautiful! I absolutely love it!

Joined: 03/06/09
Posts: 1054

Very pretty! I really like it.

Jessica.'s picture
Joined: 02/02/09
Posts: 424

Has a good flow to it. COngrats!

Cassandra83's picture
Joined: 10/01/07
Posts: 850

yay for picking a name....
Not crazy about it but if you love it, thats all the matters.:yahoo:

I liked Olivia better

LauraMae78's picture
Joined: 01/10/11
Posts: 969

"Cassandra83" wrote:

yay for picking a name....
Not crazy about it but if you love it, thats all the matters.:yahoo:

I liked Olivia better

i know you did LOL me too, but after seeing it literally everywhere we turned we decided on this one.

How r u lady?

Cassandra83's picture
Joined: 10/01/07
Posts: 850

"LauraMae78" wrote:

i know you did LOL me too, but after seeing it literally everywhere we turned we decided on this one.

How r u lady?

yeah I see SMH

i been ok .. kids drive me nuts sometimes... Like they can't play together with out hitting fighting or crying.

We had Candace Janae 4 years and could not dare think of changing it.

KerriWeasel's picture
Joined: 01/28/10
Posts: 464

Always last to know...maybe once I decide to depart from my job early (for good) I'll be on here more.

I lvoe it. I like Olivia as well, but Kendra is pretty and love Marie. Smile Sweet name for a sweet little girl.

LauraMae78's picture
Joined: 01/10/11
Posts: 969

"KerriWeasel" wrote:

Always last to know...maybe once I decide to depart from my job early (for good) I'll be on here more.

I lvoe it. I like Olivia as well, but Kendra is pretty and love Marie. Smile Sweet name for a sweet little girl.

Silly Kerrie,

I put it on FB last week! i see how you are Wink do yo have any names picked out yet??

KerriWeasel's picture
Joined: 01/28/10
Posts: 464

You see how I am? Girl! I already Facebooked and wrote on here what her name is Blum 3

We don't have a middle name - yet. But her name is goign to be Elizabeth, after Dustin's mom who passed away and we are going to call her Lizzie.

Lizzie and Kendra are goign to be pen pals before they can write Wink

Hugs to you chicky

LauraMae78's picture
Joined: 01/10/11
Posts: 969

"KerriWeasel" wrote:

You see how I am? Girl! I already Facebooked and wrote on here what her name is Blum 3

We don't have a middle name - yet. But her name is goign to be Elizabeth, after Dustin's mom who passed away and we are going to call her Lizzie.

Lizzie and Kendra are goign to be pen pals before they can write Wink

Hugs to you chicky

OH YEAH! DUH!! now i remembe! HAHA cause i made a comment about us considering Elizabeth first, but brian shot down. he wanted Beth alone. Silly me! preggo brain Wink im so glad we are both having girls! and i am having fun looking at the steelers gear that is out there...you'd be surprised how little there really is!

Joined: 01/04/05
Posts: 543

I like it, and my middle name is Marie too! my mom, me and my dd all have it Smile

Log in or register to post comments