HOT SEAT THURSDAY - rubyslippersbaby

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
jaimers617's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 10/30/09
Posts: 333
HOT SEAT THURSDAY - rubyslippersbaby

rubyslippersbaby - sorry...I totally forgot yesterday Sad Ask away ladies!

jaimers617's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 10/30/09
Posts: 333

How many kiddos do you want?

If you could make sure this baby had one personality trait from you, what would it be?

Have you gotten anything for the baby? If so, what is your favorite thing so far?

bumblybees's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 03/24/10
Posts: 559

How did you and DH meet?

Favorite vacation

Favorite book/novel

rubyslippersbaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/29/10
Posts: 324

I think we are going to stop at 2 Smile This is both of our firsts, but neither of us want a humongous brood, so i think 2 will do Smile

I would want her to have my sweet spirit. My mother has always said that i have the sweetest spirit of anyone she knows (including her other kids lol). I just want her to be as sweet as she can, without being a doormat.

I have gotten a few things, but we are really waiting to see what our collection is after the shower. My favorite thing so far is a Boston Red Sox (in pink of course) set that includes a onzie, a bib, booties, a hat, and a burp cloth! The onzie even says "rookie of the year". Its too precious!!

Not quite a DH yet lol...but my SO and I met actually playing pool. We are both on local leagues out here. And we met at this bar where we were both shooting. It was also kareoke night and i got up to sing a song. And he tell me now that from that moment he wanted to be with me, but I was seeing someone at the time. Then about 3 months later we saw each other again (both single this time). Planned a date for the next night...and the rest is history!!

My favorite vacation is not a specific date, but a destination. I LOOOOVE Nags Head, NC. It is my favorite place to go. I would go anytime of the year!!!

As for my favorite book/novel..this one is a toughie! I am totally in love with the Twilight series, but before then my favorite book was The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. As most of you probably know it was made into a movie. Well let me tell you...the movie DOES NOT do the book justice! (as most of them dont) It really is an amazing read Smile

VCoates's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/22/07
Posts: 1055

Do you like to cook?
What's your favorite food to eat?
What have you been craving lately?

squirrel27's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 05/13/08
Posts: 781

"rubyslippersbaby" wrote:

As for my favorite book/novel..this one is a toughie! I am totally in love with the Twilight series, but before then my favorite book was The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. As most of you probably know it was made into a movie. Well let me tell you...the movie DOES NOT do the book justice! (as most of them dont) It really is an amazing read Smile

I havent seen the movie but I have read the lovely bones and loved it too! Movies never quite do the books justice. I'm not a twilight fan so I cant comment on that. lol Wink

What theme or colors did you pick for a nursery? (sorry I forget if youve answered this in another thread before)

rubyslippersbaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/29/10
Posts: 324

"VCoates" wrote:

Do you like to cook?
What's your favorite food to eat?
What have you been craving lately?

I would love to be able to cook, however those abilites were not blessed upon me! I either burn things, or undercook them lol. Now i can bake a cake, or some brownies, and my box mac n cheese is amazing, but there I have to draw the line Smile
Luckily for me, my SO is an amazing cook and he loves to do it!

My favorite food to eat is pizza! Breakfast, lunch, dinner...it doesnt matter!

The only real craving i have had is for frozen things...Slurpees, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches...maybe thats why i havent gained tooo much weight. Its all water and sugar lol.

rubyslippersbaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/29/10
Posts: 324

"squirrel27" wrote:

I havent seen the movie but I have read the lovely bones and loved it too! Movies never quite do the books justice. I'm not a twilight fan so I cant comment on that. lol Wink

What theme or colors did you pick for a nursery? (sorry I forget if youve answered this in another thread before)

The colors are cream, brown and mauve. The theme is called "Daniella" by Cocalo. It is sooo pretty. Very classically pretty, sort of a 1920's feel to it. As soon as we get everything finished you can bet ill be putting pictures up!

bumblybees's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 03/24/10
Posts: 559

I loved Twillight too. the books are really good. the movies were enough to be entertaining. but the books just suck you in. i am excited to see the last movie though (or two or how ever they do it).

rubyslippersbaby's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/29/10
Posts: 324

"bumblybees" wrote:

I loved Twillight too. the books are really good. the movies were enough to be entertaining. but the books just suck you in. i am excited to see the last movie though (or two or how ever they do it).

ME TOOO!!! i cant wait!! my SO refuses to see them lol, but my babys godmother (and my best friend) is into them, so i will be going with her Biggrin i cant wait!