This is going to come up at my next appt July 22nd Friday
If nothing happens over the week end ... My MW is going to ask If I want to be Induced
once i hit 39weeks which is July 27th.
So my questions to you ladies is
Would you go for the 39wks or just wait it out till baby due date. ( which for me is Aug 3rd)
I know its my decision at the end but just wanted to get some input please.