The objective of this challenge/project is to help everyone become more familiar and comfortable with their camera by attempting to use it daily!
I will post a new theme each week starting Saturday and will continue on every Saturday.
Everyone who wish to participate is encouraged to try and take pictures on a daily basis that will emphasize on that week's theme.
Remember this project is a learning experience. Everyone is welcome to give CC as much as possible. Also include your photo settings.
July 18 to July 24 the theme will be: Reflection
Here is a definition for your reference (from dictionary.com):
1. the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
2. an image; representation; counterpart.
3. a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
4. a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
5. an unfavorable remark or observation.
6. the casting of some imputation or reproach.
7. Physics, Optics.
a. the return of light, heat, sound, etc., after striking a surface.
b. something so reflected, as heat or esp. light.
a. (in a plane) the replacement of each point on one side of a line by the point symmetrically placed on the other side of the line.
b. (in space) the replacement of each point on one side of a plane by the symmetric point on the other side of the plane.
9. Anatomy. the bending or folding back of a part upon itself.