Hi All ...
recently my "baby" brother and I met at a park with his 2 boys (aged 2 & 3). We weren't planning to meet (we were both early for a funeral) and so these are hardly more than snap shots, but I wanted to share them anyway b/c I think these boys are pretty adorable.
I've been playing around w/ different pp looks, so these are all over the place. hardly any 2 are pp the same. I'm trying to find one that just feels right and haven't quite stumbled on it yet. ... I'd appreciate any feedback.
all pics taken w/ my 50mm at various ss and ap. I can get the particulars for you if you like. the dappled light was beyond difficult to work with, but I still got a few that my "auntie goggles" like. Mom, Dad, and grandma are all pretty happy too.
1. my brother and his oldest
2. Lil' D
3. Lil' D again ... man the finger chop is unfortunate!
4. Bubba and his boys ... maybe it's the "auntie goggles" again, but I adore this one ... not sure if pp works though. thoughts?
5. his face isn't quite this soft in the full version. the lack of light in his eyes is bothersome though.
6. Bubba and S ... is there too much yellow in this one? I'm at work and can't tell right now
on these last 2 (2 plays on a single shot), which crop do you like better. I can't decide.
7. Lil' D being Lil' D
8. other crop
I know there are a lot and I certainly don't expect CC on everything. But if you could pick one or two, I'd really appreciate it.
It's been nice to have these to play with ... work is ... well ... let's just say "work" is a dirty word in my vocabulary right now. I've needed this distraction.