these are GREAT!
my favorite is #2. everything about it seems spot on. b&w is perfect and timeless for this kind of shot and your conversion looks AWESOME! focus and exposure look great and the soft shadows work as well. BRAVO!
too bad you didn't get more of dad & babe b/c that's also a really nice shot.
I like #1 as well. the tight composition is really cool. makes me feel like I"m looking down at the babe sleeping on my lap.
1- ADORE. Seriously, love the angle and conversion. Great shot!
2. I love this one too. Great comp & conversion. Some parts look a bit hot though.....
3. wow. This is just one precious moment. Love how dad doesn't look uncomfortable. Great job!
These are so sweet
# 2 is my favourite!
TTC 14.5 years
10 BFP's, 10 Angel babies
Wanted always forgotten never
Add me on facebook
These are all so great!
I love the close up in #1. The comp is so nice. #2 is just the sweetest shot. And the baby/daddy shot is my fav!! Do loving and natural.
~ Jennifer ~ Check Out My Blog
Rylee Elizabeth & Tyler Ray
Oh, so jealous that you got a newborn to photograph!! I need more of those.
1. I'm finding the skin on the nose distracting ... I know that's part of him, but I'd still smooth it some because it sticks out like that. Baby seems too magenta in the shadows - that might be part of the processing, but I think I'd use a layer mask to reduce the opacity of that part of his face.
2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Seems a little bright on the right side (our left) so some detail is getting lost in the cheesecloth. But I really adore this photo.
3. Precious!!! Can you use the brush in ACR to bring down the blown spots on the baby?
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty