deleted since went to 2nd page...
WOW, you have been super busy! These are great. I LOVE the jeep one, what a great capture!! Loving the cake smash one too...great eye contact and smile. Too cute! Only cc I have is in the first one my first impression was that it was tilting a bit to the right...but looking at it again, maybe its just the boarded windows that are playing tricks on my eyes...
Thanks for sharing!
deleted at request of OP.
These are great images but they look like sooc's to me. Have you processed them?
You have some pretty low shutter speeds in the images of the babies...i think the general rule of thumb is try to stay above at least 1/100
#1-nice image, wish you could make out his face a bit better
#2-my fave of the bunch, nice light in her face, nice skin colour, her cheeks look rosy, but i like it
#3-skin seems muddy and the top left corner area looks blown
#7-i wish the knee in the girl to the camera right was either lower or her entire leg was showing. I keep going back to it when i look at the image
#10-love, needs some more pp to brighten it up
Nice that you've been so busy!!
Thanks for the CC...
I'm curious as to why you feel they look SOOC? They are all PP'd in PSE6. I guess this is just my style, but would love to hear why they look that way to you.
As for the SS... I read somewhere that when using a speedlite you want to keep the SS above 80, but I guess I could be wrong. I just don't like shooting at an ISO higher than 400 and I know that a few of them were below 80.
I felt the same way about her leg, but I couldn't resist the expression on their faces.
Thanks for explaining and your play... CS3 is on my wish list...
WOW, you have been busy! These are great. I know the knee is chopped in #7, but that is priceless! LOVE the expressions on there faces!
Gehana, what did you do as far as PP to the picture you played with? It looks great! I am SO bad at PP and have SO much to learn. Now only if I could find time to play with some and actually got a chance to post more here.
I know you didn't ask for c&c, but I just couldn't resist! So may great shots!
1. What a great shot! I find guys really hard to shoot, but this is really nice. Shows off personality and creates a cool mood without being forced.
2. WHAT A CUTIE! I love the composition. Has a truly playful feel to it.
3. OH MY! Newborn smiles just melt me right to butter!
4. another cutie! love those curled up toes. composition is, again, really nice here. I'll bet mom & dad went nuts for this one.
5. b&w seems so perfect for tiny ones like this. Your conversion looks really clean and nice.
6. she looks so bright eyed! you got great light in those eyes. I love the poochy belly too.
7. WOW! I'm a van of b&w and you have done a great job here. I just love this. And I'll bet mom and dad do too!
8. GREAT USE OF THE SPEEDLIGHT! It doesn't look 'flashy' in the least. and what a cool case.
9. pure fun! love the vibrant colors - goes perfect with the unbridled joy you caught here.
10. Could she BE any cuter?! I don't see how.
11. again, AWESOME JOB w/ the speedlight. she looks adorable all covered in pink.
12. beautiful girl! I can't imagine working under that kind of stress. you guys pulled it off well.
You've been busy! And what a lot of different situations and subjects!! I would probably just brighten a few of them up because they still seem slightly too dark. But other wise I think you've been doing some great work
thanks for the big share! it's good to see what people are up to here. I'm so far behind in my own edits, I'd love to do a similar share.
from my point of view, I'm seeing a lot of your pictures that could use a brightness boost. they seem almost underexposed. I'm wondering if it's just a brightness issue with your monitor, as your pictures usually don't have issues. do they seem bright to you? like the one Gehana edited, your posted version was definitely darker than it needed to be.