Hi ladies! I have had a bit of a busy month and took a break from posting on here for a bit. We just got back from a vacation in Florida and I think my crazy/stressfull month is coming to an end. I'd like to join back up if you guys don't mind! I took some beach/sunrise photos of my sisters family while in FL for their Christmas card that I need to upload and edit, but haven't had a chance to yet. In the meantime, here are a few of the ones I have snapped in the past month, all of my little munchkin. CC always welcome. Now off to see what I've missed in the past weeks.....
1. Ap f/2.0 SS 1/320 FL 50mm ISO 200
2. Ap f/3.2 SS 1/500 FL 50mm ISO 200
3. Ap f/3.2 SS 1/640 FL 50mm ISO 200
4. Ap f/2.8 SS 1/500 FL 50mm ISO 200
She is too cute. I like the last two. The first one is a bit too red for me. The 3rd one could be brighten up a tad. Love that backlighting.
-El mommy to B & A
Just chug-chug-chugging along.
Awe such a cutie... of course you can jump back in!!!
I love the last one also
TTC 14.5 years
10 BFP's, 10 Angel babies
Wanted always forgotten never
Add me on facebook
what a cutie! welcome back from your insane month.
1. definitely too red ... I'd fix the color (WB issue, from what I can tell) and then brighten her up some. but it's a cute capture.
2. this one isn't doing much for me. not sure if it's the comp or the lack of eye contact. the bridge is cool though.
3. definitely needs brightening - looks underexposed on her face due to the backlighting, but you can fix that in PP.
4. my favorite of the bunch, colors look nice and focus is good.
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty
Hope your vacation went well!
1) Cute face, but she is a little red.
2) I would like to see a tighter crop on this, while still keeping the bridge in the pic.
3) Nice backlighting. I would brighten it up a tad though.
4) Fav one of the bunch!