1- The rings on the carpet make my eyes wander there. Surely that's an easy fix, lol! Awesome catchlights and conversion!
2- LOVE this. I just wish I could make out what the white part is. I feel like that lost too much detail....
3. This one is great. I really have no CC here. I think the moment you caught here is great. Love the conversion again!
4. Of course, I think this would have been even cuter had the sweet girl been smiling, but still- awesome shot. I think her eyes look amazing! I think there is some magenta though.... It seems like her skin is pinkish.
1. Really sweet, nice conversion, seems a touch bright.
2. 100% purely fabulous.
3. Very sweet, love how the brother is looking at her. Such a great sibling moment. Great conversion.
4. Something seems a little off to me on this one, though I can't put my finger on what's not working for me. Her hair seems a little distracting, maybe that's it. I'm not sure.
I've got a medical thing going on so might be absent for a couple of days. Jennifer, these are beautiful but I'm sure you want cc. I'll be back as soon as I can give them the proper attention they deserve
1. So cute! I think I would've loved this in a landscape orientation with the cape blowing off to one side and some space to his left. I think it's totally adorable as is, though. I wonder if adding a touch of contrast would be good, or if that would ruin that slightly bleached sun effect. I'm so lousy at processing, I'm not sure, but just throwing the thought out there.
2. I think the sun flare is a bit too much. Was this done in RAW? Can you tone it down just a little? I like his expression in it.
3. Love this one! Really cute! I wonder about adding a touch of saturation to it. To be super nitpicky, might be nice if it were a touch more centered and his left hand wasn't slightly cut off, but that's just tiny detail. I really like this, especially if it's a typical expression for this kid!
I PROMISE I'm coming back for CC. We're staying in a hotel at the moment, and I have a little free time to post mine for this week. I'm so sorry I'm posting without giving CC first. I should have a bit of time tomorrow.
I am having a terrible time editing these photos of my niece! They looked so much better in my head before I uploaded them on to the computer.
1/640 f/4.5 ISO 400 I should have lowered my f stop, but it happened so quick, and I was trying to do it without my SIL seeing me so I can surprise her with them. Looks like half of her and the all of the ground is in shadow, and only the upper part of her got the sunset light. Here's the SOOC that I'm working with. Waaaaaaay orange/warm.
I have a lot to catch up on! Weekends are gonna be most difficult for me to keep up, but I will try harder next weekend!
Shadow Grey, I'm gonna comment on your plays
1. Great job enriching the color on this and I like your new crop better!
2. I am trying to scroll on this to look at your sooc vs. play - I think if this is shot in raw you can bring the exposure up even more on this one and/or maybe warm it up some? It is still looking a little grey to me, but oh so cute of her!
3. Love the colors/comp on this one. Great job!
And btw, hope your medical issues are not terribly serious. THinking of you.
1. I adore this one! Their eyes immediately drew me in and I love the conversion. Not too bright for me, but I didn't look at numbers and my monitor is kind of dark, I think!
2. I love every part of this except I'm with Sadie...I spent a while looking at this trying to figure out what the white above the tutu is. Neat in an abstract way though.
3. Nice sibling shot! To me, this one looks brighter than 1. Very cute!
4. Love the eye contact. Wish she had smiled at you. I think color looks nice. I've been taking some pictures from this same angle and not sure I like them, but seems to work here.
1. I really don't know what color I am seeing - I was thinking more gray/blue than green. I think this one could have some more contrast or blacks, and maybe more saturation. And being nitpicky, but wish the pullup wasn't sticking out above the undies. Still very cute.
2. Such a cute little face, but yes, I think the haze is a too heavy for my taste. Also the hand chop on the right of the picture is somewhat distracting. Could you crop this differently?
3. I like the idea of this comp! Looks like focus might be a touch soft on his face?